Prosecutors ask feds to take over Swallow, Shurltleff cases, Republicans donate to Lyman’s defense, how ACA ruling affects Healthy Utah
Local prosecutors have asked federal investigators to take over the cases against former Utah Attorn…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: What Makes the Magna Carta Still Relevant Today?
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: June 3, 2015) - The 800-year old Magna Carta, in some f…
The Bottom Line: James Mayfield, Co-Founder of CHOICE Humanitarian
The Bottom Line –Forty years ago James Mayfield saw the challenges of extreme poverty around the glo…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- 320-acre wildfire threatens homes in Northern California 07/05/2015VACAVILLE, Calif. (AP) — A wildfire that has burned more than 320 acres is threatening homes in a Northern California city.
- 2 people dead, 3 missing after boat capsizes in Ohio River 07/05/2015LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Kentucky authorities say two people have been killed and three remain missing after the pontoon boat they were riding in hit the Clark Memorial Bridge and capsized in the Ohio River.
- America celebrates Independence Day with fireworks, parades 07/05/2015Americans celebrated 239 years as an independent nation on Saturday with extravagant fireworks displays, rock and classical concerts and parades both big and small. Here were some highlights of Independence Day festivities around the nation:
- Greece ready for bailout vote 07/04/2015Greek referendum; Tunisia state of emergency; man behind modern cheerleading. Picture by Reuters.
- Greece on the eve of the referendum 07/04/2015Greeks face agonising decision; Iran says deal 'never been closer'; Tonga's King Tupou VI
- Greek referendum: major rallies ahead of vote 07/03/2015Greek PM urges No vote in referendum; Solar plane lands; Cuban wi-fi. Photo: EPA/Armando Babani
- Political Cornflakes: Minimum Wage Exemption for Utah Recreational Outfitters?
- Political Cornflakes: Chaffetz Faces Criticism for Living at Work
- Political Cornflakes: NSA Phone Spying Program Ruled Illegal
- Political Cornflakes: President Obama Visits Utah
- Salt Lake City Selected as 8th Google Fiber City
- Political Cornflakes: Rep. Stewart on Where to Send Secret Service Agents