Behind the Headlines: Firing squads return, Stericyle could burn more, Dabakis may run, Google is coming to SLC (03/27/15)
Firing squads return as an option for inmates on Utah's Death Row. Stericycle plans to burn even mor…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: U.S. - Latin American Relations
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: March 25, 2015) - The Hinckley Institute of Politics re…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- Pugnacious Reid retiring, wants Schumer as Senate Dem leader 03/27/2015WASHINGTON (AP) — Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, a pugnacious and glamour-averse tactician who united Democrats to help deliver tough victories for President Barack Obama, said Friday he's retiring next year. He immediately endorsed brash New York Sen. Chuck Schumer to succeed him as leader of a party desperate to regain the Senate majority.
- Jury says Silicon Valley firm did not discriminate 03/27/2015SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A jury decided Friday that a prestigious venture capital firm did not discriminate or retaliate against a female employee in a case that debated gender imbalance and working conditions for women in Silicon Valley.
- Autopsies determine children found in freezer were slain 03/27/2015DETROIT (AP) — A brother and sister whose bodies were found in a deep freezer in their Detroit home had been beaten to death, autopsies determined Friday, painting a more complete picture of the horrors that unfolded inside the home for years but that apparently went unnoticed by the outside world.
- Newshour: European airlines tighten cockpit rules 03/27/2015Crash pilot 'unfit to work;' Nigerian army takes Boko Haram HQ; Swedish poet dies
- Newshour: Crash pilot health 03/27/2015Plane crash pilot ‘hid illness’; Nigeria security; swimming diplomacy
- Newshour: A proxy war in Yemen? 03/26/2015The impact of Saudi-led strikes in Yemen; speaking more freely in Cuba; cockpit security