Behind the Headlines: Transgender bathroom use, Grand Canyon pollution, UTA meetings, tea-party-group endorsement (5/27/16)
Utah is suing the federal government over the White House's transgender restroom directive. Arizona …
Beehive Distilling and 25 Years of Farmers Markets in Salt Lake City
During the first half of today's show, host Jason Mathis is joined by Chris Barlow of Beehive Distil…
The Bottom Line: Prospering In Pest Control -- David Royce, Aptive Environmental
The Bottom Line – (Air date: May 24, 2016) While only in his mid 30s, David Royce has already built…
- National Spelling Bee ends in its unlikeliest tie to date 05/27/2016OXON HILL, Md. (AP) — If not for his high-pitched voice, there would be no way to peg Nihar Janga as the youngest-ever winner of the Scripps National Spelling Bee.
- 96-year-old Heimlich uses namesake maneuver on choking woman 05/27/2016CINCINNATI (AP) — The 96-year-old Cincinnati surgeon credited with developing his namesake Heimlich maneuver recently used the emergency technique for the first time himself to save a woman choking on food at his senior living center.
- US government set to release hurricane season outlook 05/27/2016MIAMI (AP) — The U.S. government will release its forecast Friday for how many hurricanes and tropical storms are expected to form over Atlantic and Caribbean waters in the next six months.
- France Labour Dispute 05/26/2016French protests over working conditions; whistleblower protection; double mastectomy walk. Photograph shows trade unionists block the entrance of a power plant with burning objects to protest against the French labour reform law. (Credit: European Photopress Agency)
- Could Higher Migration Spark a British EU Exit? 05/26/2016Immigration up in the UK; Cancer deaths increase because of global recession; Inside China's new submarines. (Photo: A sand castle flying an EU and UK flag. Credit: Getty Images)
- Ukrainian Pilot Arrives Home 05/25/2016Ukranian pilot Nadia Savchenko's lawyer on his client's return and what it might mean for Ukraine; 11 states to sue over transgender toilet rights in the US; prominent campaigning Azeri journalist Khadija Ismayilova is free Picture: Ukrainian military pilot Nadiya Savchenko is surrounded by media upon her arrival at Kyiv Boryspil Airport on May 25, […]
- Political Cornflakes: Trump Gains Steam, Remembering Sen. Bob Bennett
- Editor and Publisher Terry Orme Discusses the Sale of the Salt Lake Tribune
- “Original Masterplan” for Salt Lake City Goes Up for Sale
- Wins for Sanders and Cruz after Large Turnout at Utah Caucuses
- Update from City Hall: A Conversation with Mayor Jackie Biskupski
- Volunteer During KCPW’s Spring Pledge Drive!