(KCPW News) Utah governor Gary Herbert says he has...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) The Sugar House Streetcar, also known as...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) The Utah legislature has been holding interim...Continue Reading
- The Rundown: Mexico’s US-Backed Strategy to Curb Stream of Migrants
- The Rundown: Watchable Wildlife, Political Cornflakes, Sugar House S-Line and More
- The Rundown: Previewing the Utah Humanities Book Festival
- The Rundown: Diverging Choices on Utah’s Water Future and More
- The Rundown: From Nuisance to Resource – Reconsidering Stormwater
- Bin Laden spokesman faces possible life term 09/23/2014NEW YORK (AP) — Osama bin Laden's son-in-law is in a New York courtroom, waiting to hear whether he will face life in prison or something less after his conviction in his terrorism case.
- Accused White House intruder armed in July arrest 09/23/2014WASHINGTON (AP) — Investigators found more than 800 rounds of ammunition, a machete and two hatchets in the car of the former soldier accused of scaling the White House fence and sprinting inside while carrying a knife, a U.S. prosecutor said Monday. President Barack Obama was "obviously concerned" about the weekend incident, a spokesman said.
- Obama admin creates Korean land mine exception 09/23/2014WASHINGTON (AP) — Three months after announcing its intention to ban land mines, the Obama administration is carving out an exception for its stockpile on the Korean Peninsula.
- Newshour: US hits IS in Syria 09/23/2014Missile strikes on Raqqa; climate change optimism; Vantablack art
- Newshour: Rockefellers Shun Fossil Funds 09/22/2014Leading oil dynasty to divest oil investments; Hong Kong protests; breast pump technology
- Newshour: Syrians flee fighting 09/22/2014Turkey closes border posts with Syria; sister of "Lady al-Qaeda"; 20 years of Friends