Behind the Headlines: Healthy Utah, partisan school boards, Zion Curtain and the homeless shelter
Lawmakers analyze Medicaid alternatives Healthy Utah and Sen. Allen Christensen's so-called Vulnerab…
Governor Gary Herbert's Healthy Utah Plan at the Legislature
Today on the show, host Jason Mathis is joined by the American Cancer Society's Brooke Carlisle to t…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: Terrorism and the Media
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: February 25, 2015) - A discussion on terrorism and tod…
The Bottom Line: Craig Earnshaw, Professor of Entrepreneurship
The Bottom Line (Air Date: Feb. 24, 2015) – Craig Earnshaw's journey as an entrepreneur began when J…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- DA: No immediate charges in California train crash 02/26/2015OXNARD, Calif. (AP) — Prosecutors say no charges will be immediately filed against the truck driver involved in the crash that derailed a California commuter train, injuring dozens.
- Lawyer: Second autopsy shows officers shot man from behind 02/26/2015KENNEWICK, Wash. (AP) — An independent autopsy of an unarmed Mexican man killed by police in Washington state produced different results from what investigators have reported, an attorney for the man's family said Thursday.
- Saudi man convicted of conspiracy in '98 US embassy bombings 02/26/2015NEW YORK (AP) — A man prosecutors portrayed as one of al-Qaida's early leaders was convicted Thursday of conspiracy in the deadly 1998 bombings of two U.S. embassies in Africa following a trial that showcased the terror group's early days.
- Newshour: Jihadi John named 02/26/2015I.S. killer identified; NATO spending; Afghan cricket win
- Newshour: Syria barrel bombs. 02/25/2015Syria barrel bombings 'continue despite UN ban'; US terror arrests; Paris drone mystery.
- Newshour: Assyrian leader reacts to kidnappings 02/25/2015Assyrian military leader; Austria's foreign minster on new Islam law; Allegro musical.