‘Behind the Headlines’: Donald Trump Jr., Bears Ears and Utah’s attorney general race (9/23/16)
Donald Trump Jr. stops in Utah for a fundraiser. GOP U.S. Rep. Mia Love widens her lead over Democra…
The Utah Film Center's Elizabeth Nebeker previews the Tumbleweeds Film Festival
Today on the show host Jason Mathis is joined by Elizabeth Nebeker, Executive Director of the Utah F…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: The Art & Power of Polling
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: September 21~24, 2016) - No one knows political polling…
The Bottom Line: Bryan Brandenburg -- artist, game designer, & co-founder of Salt Lake Comic Con
[caption id="attachment_102972" align="alignleft" width="343"] The Bottom Line host Doug Wells, with…
- Cheers and jeers: Americans tune into Trump-Clinton debate 09/27/2016LAS VEGAS (AP) — From senior centers to college campuses and bars featuring campaign-themed cocktails, Americans laughed, cheered and jeered through the first debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
- Charlotte City Council blasted over police shooting reaction 09/27/2016CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Angry Charlotte residents verbally lashed City Council members for hours, complaining about what they called unaccountable police officers and civilian leaders who have failed to force change as the city marked a week of protests since a police officer fatally shot a black man.
- Mall shooting suspect ate with stepfather before attack 09/27/2016MOUNT VERNON, Wash. (AP) — A man charged with five counts of first-degree premeditated murder in the shooting deaths of five people at a Washington state mall shared an early dinner with his stepfather then told him he was headed to his job at a gym.
- Signing Colombia's Peace Deal 09/26/2016Signing of deal in Colombia could mark end to 50 years of war; Trump and Clinton prepare for first televised debate; Water plumes on one of Jupiter's moons (Photo: A couple taking a selfie under a Colombian flag in Cartagena, Colombia. Credit: AP)
- Colombia Peace Deal 09/26/2016President Santos and FARC rebel leader Timochenko to sign agreement to end 50 years of conflict; Son of murdered Jordanian writer holds government responsible; US golf legend Arnold Palmer dies. (Photo: Peace Colombia sign in Cartagena; Credit: Luis Robayo/ AFP / Getty Images)
- Tensions Ahead of First US Debate 09/25/2016Huge TV audience expected for first debate; Aleppo conflict; Canada's indigenous children. Photograph shows preparations for the first US presidential debate at Hofstra University in Hempstead. (Credit: Associated Press)
- Editor and Publisher Terry Orme Discusses the Sale of the Salt Lake Tribune
- “Original Masterplan” for Salt Lake City Goes Up for Sale
- Wins for Sanders and Cruz after Large Turnout at Utah Caucuses
- Update from City Hall: A Conversation with Mayor Jackie Biskupski
- Trump Rally in Downtown Salt Lake City Draws Protestors and Spectators
- ABU Update – Reviewing the 2016 Utah Legislative Session