Behind the Headlines: Bill would revamp sex education, UTA promises improvements (2/5/16)
House Minority Leader Brian King proposes a bill for more comprehensive sex education in public scho…
UMOCA Executive Director Kristian Anderson on Art, Leisure and Economy
Today on the program host Jason Mathis speaks with Kristian Anderson, Executive Director of UMOCA – …
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: Criminal Justice Reform & Pay-for-Success for Salt Lake County
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: February 10/13, 2016) -- Earlier this week the Hinckley…
The Bottom Line: Determined to Disrupt the Home Real Estate Industry - Johnny Hanna of Homie
The Bottom Line – (Air date: February 9, 2016) People have tried to disrupt the residential real est…
- Occupiers at Oregon refuge say they'll turn themselves in 02/11/2016BURNS, Ore. (AP) — The last four armed occupiers of a national wildlife refuge in eastern Oregon said they would turn themselves in Thursday morning after law officers surrounded them in a tense standoff.
- Things to know about the Oregon wildlife refuge occupation 02/11/2016BURNS, Ore. (AP) — An occupation by armed protesters of a national wildlife refuge in southeastern Oregon started out with demands that two jailed ranchers be freed and that the federal government relinquish 300 square miles to local control for ranching, mining, logging and other uses. It has stretched on for more than a month.
- Justice Dept. enters Ferguson court case in strong position 02/11/2016WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department enters its court fight against the city of Ferguson with the apparent upper hand, given a months-long investigation that found vast problems in the way police and courts treat poor people and minorities in the St. Louis suburb.
- The Plight of Eritrean Refugees in Ethiopia 02/10/2016Child refugees in Ethiopia; longest-surviving heart transplant patient dies; gravitational waves. (Photo: An unaccompanied minor from Eritrea in Mayani refugee camp, Ethiopia)
- Trump and Sanders win New Hampshire 02/10/2016New Hampshire results; Special report from Ethiopia; Virginity scholarships in South Africa. (Photo: A man wears a jacket printed with the American flag and eagle. Credit: Eric Thayer/Reuters)
- US: North Korea expands plutonium production 02/09/2016China's view on North Korea's nuclear programme; New Hampshire Primary day; world's biggest aircraft gets ready for take-off. (Photo: A North Korean long range rocket is launched into the air on February 7, 2016. Credit: Reuters.)
- Better Utah Update: Budgeting, SB54 Substitute, Partisan Committee Membership
- Bill Would Allow ‘Segmentation’ of Utah’s Scenic Byways
- The Daily Buzz from Sundance 2016: Day 9 (1/30/2016)
- Better Utah Legislative Update: Efforts to Restore Education Funding, Legislative Endorsements, More
- Political Cornflakes: Obama Cites Mormon Persecution in Call for Religious Tolerance
- Better Utah Legislative Update: Week 2 Momentum