Behind the Headlines: Swallow faces new charge, prison move draws critics, SLC east side lacks cops (5/22/15)
Prosecutors line up witnesses and file a new money-laundering charge against former Utah Attorney Ge…
Wine Academy of Utah Founder Jim Santangelo on Understanding Wines
Today on the program, host Jason Mathis speaks with Jim Santangelo, who is the founder of the Wine A…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: Are We Getting North Korea Wrong?
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: May 20, 2015) - Kirk Larsen is a professor of History a…
The Bottom Line: Taylor Randall, Dean of U of U's Business School
The Bottom Line – Taylor Randall became Dean of the University of Utah's David Eccles School of Bus…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- The Latest on weather: 12 people missing in Texas floods 05/25/201510:45 a.m. CDT
- Twister kills 10 in Mexico border city 05/25/2015MEXICO CITY (AP) — A tornado raged through a Mexico border city early Monday, destroying homes, flinging cars like matchsticks and ripping an infant from its mother's arms. At least 10 people were killed, authorities said.
- California looks to Australia for tips on surviving drought 05/25/2015SYDNEY (AP) — California has turned to the world's driest inhabited continent for solutions to its longest and sharpest drought on record.
- Newshour: Rebuilding Nepal After the Quake 05/25/2015Anu Anand in Kathmandu on the challenges facing Nepal one month after the quake; A new politics for Spain?; Inside the first nuclear plant to reopen in Japan after the Fukishima disaster
- Newshour: Is Iraq's army fit to fight IS? 05/24/2015Is Iraq's army equipped to stop Islamic State? Myanmar population law targets 'migrants'; John Nash's Beautiful Mind remembered.
- Newshour: Activists make rare Korea border crossing 05/24/201530 women cross DMZ on Koreas' border; Malaysia mass graves found; Tabla star goes Celtic
- Political Cornflakes: NSA Phone Spying Program Ruled Illegal
- Political Cornflakes: President Obama Visits Utah
- Salt Lake City Selected as 8th Google Fiber City
- Political Cornflakes: Rep. Stewart on Where to Send Secret Service Agents
- Better Utah Legislative Update – Day 43
- An Overhaul for Salt Lake’s Parking Meters