Local Programs (KCPW)
Trump trims monuments, Hatch distances himself from Moore and the president backs Utah’s senior senator
President Donald Trump visits Utah to break up and...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Rep....Continue Reading
How do Native peoples feel about Pres. Donald Trump’s...Continue Reading
President Donald Trump will come to Utah to announce...Continue Reading
- 'Coco' tops box office again before 'Star Wars' hitsLOS ANGELES (AP) — The animated family film "Coco" has topped the box office for a third time on a quiet, pre "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" weekend in theaters.
- New evacuations as huge Southern California fire flares upLOS ANGELES (AP) — A flare-up on the western edge of Southern California's largest and most destructive wildfire sent residents fleeing Sunday, as wind-fanned flames churned through canyons and down hillsides toward coastal towns.
- Most Alabama GOP leaders say they are voting for Roy MooreMONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Most Republican leaders in Alabama say they plan to vote for Roy Moore on Tuesday despite sexual misconduct allegations against the former judge that have prompted others around the country to say he should never be allowed to join the U.S. Senate.
- Officials: Whales, after deadly year, could become extinctPORTLAND, Maine (AP) — Officials with the federal government say it's time to consider the possibility that endangered right whales could become extinct unless new steps are taken to protect them.
- Netanyahu: Palestinians must face reality over JerusalemIsrael's prime minister says Jerusalem has "never been the capital of any other people".
- UK snow: Power and travel disruption across countryWeather affects travel and leads to power cuts, with hundreds of schools set to stay closed on Monday.
- Record-breaking City win Manchester derbyJose Mourinho says Manchester United's title hopes are "probably over" after their 2-1 loss to "lucky" Manchester City.
- Plymouth Pryzm nightclub deaths: Tributes paid to teenagersThe teenagers, who are suspected to have taken ecstasy, were found collapsed in the early hours.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “Climate One – Does Greening the Economy Leave Some People Behind?” (5/19/17)
- KCPW Presents: “The Pulse – Mothering” (5/12/17)
- KCPW Presents: “America Abroad – After Paris: Global Approaches to Climate Change”
- KCPW Presents: “The Response – America’s Story (ep.4)” (4/28/17)
- KCPW Presents: “America Abroad – Trump’s Approach to the Middle East” (4/21/17)