Local Programs (KCPW)
Trump backs Romney, Utah may ax death penalty and legislators can use hundreds of millions in unexpected funding
As Mitt Romney begins his campaign for Senate, his...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Rep....Continue Reading
Today on the show: A renewed attempt at abolishing...Continue Reading
Hate crimes bill stalls, Utah lawmakers avoid climate change declarations, Mike Noel’s land is scrutinized
The latest attempt to increase penalties for hate crimes...Continue Reading
- NRA, Florida faces backlash after latest school shootingNEW YORK (AP) — The National Rifle Association, and now the State of Florida, faced a growing backlash as companies cut ties to the gun industry following the latest school massacre, and student survivors called for tourism boycotts of their home state until gun control measures are enacted.
- Admirers line streets, overpasses to see Graham's motorcadeCHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Motorists pulled aside and well-wishers lined freeway overpasses to see the Rev. Billy Graham's motorcade barrel through his beloved home state of North Carolina on Saturday in a running tribute to "America's Pastor."
- After years of dejection, proponents of gun laws see hopePARKLAND, Fla. (AP) — The progression has become numbingly repetitive — mass bloodshed unleashed by a gunman, followed by the stories of the fallen, the funerals, the mourning, the talking heads and the calls for change that dwindle into nothingness.
- US gymnasts tell AP sport rife with verbal, emotional abuseThey were little girls with dreams of Olympic gold when they started in gymnastics. Now they're women with lifelong injuries, suffocating anxiety and debilitating eating disorders.
- Syria war: UN Security Council approves 30-day ceasefireThe Security Council calls for aid to be sent to conflict areas, including the Eastern Ghouta area.
- Winter Olympics: Day-by-day guide to Pyeongchang 2018The Britons, the medals, the highlights - everything you need to know about every day of the Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang.
- Celebrating the mullet at its first festivalFans of the mullet gather at an inaugural festival, celebrating the instantly recognisable haircut.
- Liverpool 4-1 West Ham UnitedMohamed Salah scores for the sixth straight game as Liverpool climb into second place in the Premier League with an entertaining win over West Ham.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “Truth, Politics and Power – Gun Rights and Gun Control” (2/23/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Climate One – Climate On Your Plate” (2/16/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Humankind – The Freed People” (2/9/18)
- KCPW Presents: “BBC Special – The End Zone” (2/2/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Climate One – Does Greening the Economy Leave Some People Behind?” (5/19/17)