Local Programs (KCPW)
Today on the show: what’s causing a divide in...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Rep....Continue Reading
Legislature pokes back at Utah governor; ballot likely to include medical marijuana, Medicaid expansion; San Juan wants Recapture Canyon road
The power struggle between Gary Herbert and the Legislature...Continue Reading
- 1 injured, suspect in custody in Florida school shootingOCALA , Fla. (AP) — One student shot another in the ankle at a Florida high school and the suspected shooter is in custody, authorities said Friday.
- USA Gymnastics settles sex abuse lawsuitINDIANAPOLIS (AP) — USA Gymnastics has reached a confidential settlement in a Georgia lawsuit that spurred a newspaper investigation into the organization's practices for reporting child abuse.
- Students begin school walkouts on Columbine anniversaryStudents from Florida to Chicago started streaming out of their schools Friday in the latest round of gun-control activism following the February shooting at a high school in Parkland, Florida.
- AP-NORC Poll: Americans expect Russia tension will get worseWASHINGTON (AP) — Americans largely fear the country's relationship with Russia and China will get worse in the coming year, and despite signs of diplomatic progress with Kim Jong Un on nuclear weapons, nearly half say the same about North Korea.
- Two years for teen 'cyber terrorist' who targeted US officialsKane Gamble accessed the details of top US security officials from his bedroom in Leicestershire.
- The wacky outfits embraced by London Marathon runnersIt used to be rare but runners in fancy costumes are now a major part of the event and something the organisers encourage.
- Prince Charles to be next Commonwealth headCommonwealth leaders agree that Prince Charles will be the next head of the organisation, BBC understands.
- Skripal poisoning: Salisbury toxic hotspots clean-up beginsPolice cordons seal off parts of the city but officials insist there is no danger to the public.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “1968: 50 Years Later – Part 1: Turbulence and Tragedy” (4/20/18)
- KCPW Presents: “2018 NHMU Lecture Series – Neri Oxman” (4/13/18)
- KCPW Presents: “A Change of World – Poetry and the Women’s Movement” (4/6/18)
- KCPW Presents: “2018 NHMU Lecture Series – Steven Naleway” (3/30/18)
- KCPW Presents: “BBC Special- Stephen Hawking: Infinite Wisdom” (3/23/18)