Behind the Headlines: Firing squads return, Stericyle could burn more, Dabakis may run, Google is coming to SLC (03/27/15)
Firing squads return as an option for inmates on Utah's Death Row. Stericycle plans to burn even mor…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: U.S. - Latin American Relations
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: March 25, 2015) - The Hinckley Institute of Politics re…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- Indiana governor supports clarifying religious objection law 03/28/2015INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indiana Gov. Mike Pence says he would support legislation to "clarify the intent" of a new state law that has attracted widespread criticism over concerns it could allow discrimination against gay people.
- 7 shot and injured at Florida spring break house party 03/28/2015PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Seven people were injured, some critically, during an early-morning spray of gunfire Saturday at a spring break party on the Florida Panhandle, police said. An Alabama man was quickly apprehended and charged with attempted murder.
- Hundreds rally against Indiana law, say it's discriminatory 03/28/2015INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Hundreds of people, some carrying signs reading "no hate in our state," gathered Saturday outside the Indiana Statehouse for a boisterous rally against a new state law that opponents say could sanction discrimination against gay people.
- Newshour: Nigerian election 03/28/2015Nigerian election; Iran nuclear talks enter 'endgame'; can computer code be art?
- Newshour: Nigeria's election 03/28/2015Voting begins accross Nigeria, ex-girlfriend of 'crash pilot' speaks, Vietnam War music.
- Newshour: European airlines tighten cockpit rules 03/27/2015Crash pilot 'unfit to work;' Nigerian army takes Boko Haram HQ; Swedish poet dies