Behind the Headlines: Feminist threatened, Love/Owens debate, auditors scold GOED (10/17/14)
Threats to feminist video game critic Anita Sarkeesian spark questions about campus security and fre…
Clark Planetarium's Seth Jarvis Discusses the Partial Solar Eclipse
On Thursday afternoon (October 23, 2014) a partial solar eclipse is occurring in much of North Ameri…
The Bottom Line: Dinesh Patel, Life Sciences Entrepreneur
The Bottom Line (Air Date: October 21, 2014) – After receiving his PhD in the 1980s and working for…
The Rundown: Alliance for a Better Utah's Martindale Demystifies Your Ballot
Election day is less than two weeks away and so today we're taking a close look at your ballot with …
- Prosecutors: Michigan girl meant to kill family 10/23/2014PLYMOUTH TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) — A 15-year-old girl accused of stabbing her younger brother as part of a plot to kill her family so that she could run off with a 23-year-old man appeared in a suburban Detroit courtroom Thursday, where a judge set her bond at $1 million.
- Massive cheating scandal at UNC involved athletes 10/23/2014CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) — Bogus classes and automatic A's and B's are at the heart of a cheating scandal at the University of North Carolina that lasted nearly two decades, encompassing about 3,100 students — nearly half of them athletes.
- Girls' journey renews fears of terror recruiting 10/23/2014DENVER (AP) — The case of three teenage girls who possibly tried to join Islamic State militants poses vexing questions for U.S. officials about terror groups' use of social media to recruit people inside the United States.
- Newshour: Ottawa shooter was converted Muslim 10/23/2014Is attack linked to Canada's Mid-East policy?; heaviest fighting in Kobane for 2 weeks
- Newshour: Ottawa attacks 10/22/2014Shooter and victim confirmed dead in Canada's capital; inside Kobane; China petitioners.
- Newshour: Reversing extremism 10/22/2014De-radicalising extremists; Remembering Ben Bradlee; Can cheerful street signs transform a town?
- Political Cornflakes: Elections Forecasting and Fundraising Gaps
- Utah’s Fourth District Race Takes a Softer Tone
- Owens, Love Clash in Debate
- Audit Raises Concerns over Economic Incentive Program
- Herbert’s Healthy Utah Plan Finally Coming into Focus
- Babs De Lay of Urban Utah Homes and Estates on Living and Working Downtown