Behind the Headlines: Dabakis out, Bangerter remembered, uranium plan on hold (4/17/15)
Political allies and opponents fondly remember former Gov. Norm Bangerter, who died Tuesday. State o…
UMOCA's Kristian Anderson Talks Contemporary Art in SLC
Today on the program host Jason Mathis speaks with Kristian Anderson, Executive Director of UMOCA -…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: American Settler Colonialism
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: April 15, 2015) - Walter Hixson, a distinguished profes…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- Developments in tensions between police and communities 04/20/2015Killings of unarmed black men by white police officers in the past year have touched off a national debate about police conduct, which has only escalated as additional interactions between police and suspects — lethal or otherwise — are captured on video by law enforcement or civilians. Here are some recent developments.
- Clinton defends family foundation from charges of favoritism 04/20/2015KEENE, N.H. (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton dismissed swirling questions about her family foundation Monday as little more than political attacks from Republicans eager to gain an early advantage in the 2016 presidential contest.
- SC paper wins Pulitzer for reporting on domestic violence 04/20/2015NEW YORK (AP) — The Post and Courier of Charleston, South Carolina, won the Pulitzer Prize for public service Monday for an examination of the deadly toll of domestic violence, while The New York Times collected three awards and the Los Angeles Times two.
- Newshour: Mediterranean migrant deaths 04/20/2015European plan to stop boat tragedies; Nazi death camp guard to go on trial; Pulitzers
- Newshour Crisis in the Mediterranean 04/20/2015Ministers hold emergency meeting to discuss mass drownings; controversy over golden rice.
- Newshour: Who are the migrant smugglers? 04/19/2015Do Mediterranean migrants realise the risks?; Nigeria’s mystery killer illness; the fight over net neutrality in India
- Political Cornflakes: President Obama Visits Utah
- Salt Lake City Selected as 8th Google Fiber City
- Political Cornflakes: Rep. Stewart on Where to Send Secret Service Agents
- Better Utah Legislative Update – Day 43
- An Overhaul for Salt Lake’s Parking Meters
- Both Sides of the Aisle – Episode 70 (3/5/15)