Behind the Headlines: Chief Burbank lands in the hot seat, Healthy Utah gets fed nod (10/24/14)
Salt Lake City Councilmembers want answers on officer-involved shootings and rape kits. The governor…
Clark Planetarium's Seth Jarvis Discusses the Partial Solar Eclipse
On Thursday afternoon (October 23, 2014) a partial solar eclipse is occurring in much of North Ameri…
The Bottom Line: Gavin Christensen, Kickstart Seed Fund, Part 1
The Bottom Line (Air Date: October 28, 2014) – Twenty years ago during the dot-com boom, entrepren…
The Rundown: Under Secretary of State Rose Gottemoeller on Nuclear Arms Control (Part 2)
Today, part two of our discussion with Rose Gottemoeller, Under Secretary of State for Arms Control …
- Plane crashes at Kansas airport, killing 4 10/30/2014WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — A small plane lost power after takeoff and crashed into a flight-training building while trying to return to a Kansas airport Thursday, killing four people, injuring five others and igniting a fire that sent up towering plumes of black smoke that could be seen for miles around Wichita, officials and witnesses said.
- Maine in standoff with nurse over Ebola safeguards 10/30/2014FORT KENT, Maine (AP) — Maine health authorities struggled Thursday to reach a compromise with nurse Kaci Hickox that would require her to keep her distance from other people, in the nation's most closely watched clash between personal freedom and fear of Ebola.
- Navajo vote could factor into tight Arizona race 10/30/2014FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — On the airwaves of a popular Navajo radio station, President Barack Obama greets listeners with the Navajo word "Ya'at'eeh" and implores tribal members to get out and vote for Democrats.
- Newshour: Army takes power in Burkina Faso 10/30/2014Burkina Faso government dissolved; tensions over Temple Mount; Orson Welles' last film
- Newshour: Burkina Faso unrest 10/30/2014Burkina Faso parliament set ablaze; Al-Aqsa Mosque closure; Rumble in the Jungle anniversary
- Newshour: WHO – Spread of Ebola in Liberia slowing 10/29/2014Ebola appears to be slowing in Liberia; Boko Haram seize town of Mubi – ceasefire in tatters?; Is F1’s business model kaput?