Behind the Headlines: Chief Burbank lands in the hot seat, Healthy Utah gets fed nod (10/24/14)
Salt Lake City Councilmembers want answers on officer-involved shootings and rape kits. The governor…
Clark Planetarium's Seth Jarvis Discusses the Partial Solar Eclipse
On Thursday afternoon (October 23, 2014) a partial solar eclipse is occurring in much of North Ameri…
The Bottom Line: Gavin Christensen, Kickstart Seed Fund, Part 1
The Bottom Line (Air Date: October 28, 2014) – Twenty years ago during the dot-com boom, entrepren…
The Rundown: Under Secretary of State Rose Gottemoeller on Nuclear Arms Control (Part 2)
Today, part two of our discussion with Rose Gottemoeller, Under Secretary of State for Arms Control …
- Captured: manhunt ends for trooper ambush suspect 10/31/2014BLOOMING GROVE, Pa (AP) — They searched for him in impenetrable woods and forbidding caves, in schools and vacation homes and even in a roadside clothing donation bin, all the while hoping that ambush suspect Eric Frein wouldn't take a potshot at them from some unseen, distant perch.
- A look at Ebola guidelines in some states 10/31/2014States have broad authority to quarantine people to prevent the spread of disease, and several are exercising that right to go beyond the safety recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control for containing the deadly Ebola virus.
- Crews to begin work to recover Kansas victims 10/31/2014WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — Work begins Friday to recover the remains of the four people who died when a small plane crashed into a flight training facility at a Kansas airport, authorities said.
- Newshour: Army takes power in Burkina Faso 10/30/2014Burkina Faso government dissolved; tensions over Temple Mount; Orson Welles' last film
- Newshour: Burkina Faso unrest 10/30/2014Burkina Faso parliament set ablaze; Al-Aqsa Mosque closure; Rumble in the Jungle anniversary
- Newshour: WHO – Spread of Ebola in Liberia slowing 10/29/2014Ebola appears to be slowing in Liberia; Boko Haram seize town of Mubi – ceasefire in tatters?; Is F1’s business model kaput?