(KCPW News) In light of recent events in Ferguson,...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) Salt Lake County Mayor Ben McAdams unveiled...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) Lily Eskelson, a former Utah school teacher,...Continue Reading
- The Rundown: Utah’s Ten-Year Plan to End Chronic Homelessness
- The Rundown: Looking at Suicide Prevention Efforts in Utah
- The Rundown: Author John de Graaf on What Really Makes Us Happy
- The Rundown: Climatologist Michael Mann and the Politics of Carbon
- The Rundown: Lisa Stoddard of the SLC VA Medical Center Discusses the Seriousness of Veteran PTSD
- Holder says he understands mistrust of police 08/20/2014ST. LOUIS (AP) — Attorney General Eric Holder sought Wednesday to reassure the people of Ferguson about the investigation into Michael Brown's death and said he understands why many black Americans do not trust police, recalling how he was repeatedly stopped by officers who seemed to target him because of his race.
- Ex-governor at corruption trial: Wife grew anxious 08/20/2014RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Former Gov. Bob McDonnell testified Wednesday that his gubernatorial victory was just hours old when he got the first glimpse of growing anxiety in his wife. It eventually led to talk of her moving out of the governor's mansion and seeking counseling.
- High court blocks same-sex unions in Virginia 08/20/2014RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Same-sex couples will have to forget their plans to marry in Virginia — at least for now — after the U.S. Supreme Court agreed Wednesday to delay an appeals court ruling striking down the state's gay marriage ban.
- Newshour: US journalist's 'barbaric murder' 08/20/2014James Foley 'beheading' condemned; Yoga guru dies at 95; China's War Horse
- Newshour: Ukraine fighting 08/19/2014Donetsk under sustained attack; air traffic controllers asleep on job; is Google evil?
- Newshour: Tenth night of unrest in Missouri 08/19/2014Police arrest 31 in Ferguson unrest; Israel resumes air strikes; Suarez returns.