Local Programs (KCPW)
Recently obtained documents show how a uranium mining company...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Rep....Continue Reading
Today on the show, we look at the arguments...Continue Reading
Trump trims monuments, Hatch distances himself from Moore and the president backs Utah’s senior senator
President Donald Trump visits Utah to break up and...Continue Reading
- Army of firefighters takes on still-growing California fireSANTA BARBARA, Calif. (AP) — The fourth-largest wildfire in California history continues to grow and threaten thousands of homes despite armies of fire crews and fleets of bulldozers and aircraft.
- Major media players start commission for sexual misconductLOS ANGELES (AP) — The biggest figures and institutions in entertainment have established a commission to be chaired by Anita Hill that intends to combat sexual misconduct and inequality in the industry in the wake of the huge wave of revelations spurred by allegations against Harvey Weinstein.
- Border arrests surge, erasing much of Trump's early gainsSAN DIEGO (AP) — The U.S. government on Friday announced a seventh straight monthly increase in people being arrested or denied entry along the Mexican border, erasing much of the early gains of President Donald Trump's push to tighten the border.
- Judge temporarily blocks new Trump rules on birth controlPHILADELPHIA (AP) — A federal judge in Philadelphia on Friday ordered the Trump administration not to enforce new rules that could significantly reduce women's access to free birth control.
- ANC gathers to choose leader to replace Jacob ZumaA conference will pick a new party leader to succeed South African President Jacob Zuma.
- Deaths of Canada billionaire Barry Sherman and wife 'suspicious'Barry and Honey Sherman were discovered in the basement of their Toronto home by an estate agent.
- The house that Edek built - and the secret suitcase kept insideThe architect, his modernist post-War home, and the suitcase full of secrets he kept inside.
- Iain Lee addresses I'm a Celeb bullying claimsThe radio host says the term bullying is a "bit strong".
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “Climate One – Does Greening the Economy Leave Some People Behind?” (5/19/17)
- KCPW Presents: “The Pulse – Mothering” (5/12/17)
- KCPW Presents: “America Abroad – After Paris: Global Approaches to Climate Change”
- KCPW Presents: “The Response – America’s Story (ep.4)” (4/28/17)
- KCPW Presents: “America Abroad – Trump’s Approach to the Middle East” (4/21/17)