Behind the Headlines: Medical marijuana clears Senate committee, Healthy Utah stalls, golf course closures (02/27/15)
After making it through the Senate, Gov. Gary Herbert's Medicaid expansion proposal likely won't get…
Governor Gary Herbert's Healthy Utah Plan at the Legislature
Today on the show, host Jason Mathis is joined by the American Cancer Society's Brooke Carlisle to t…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: Deedee Corradini In Memoriam
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: March 4, 2015) - Deedee Corradini, Salt Lake City’s fi…
The Bottom Line: Shaking Up the Insurance Marketplace
The Bottom Line (Air Date: March 3, 2015) –Last November Utah Insurance Commissioner Todd Kiser warn…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- Q&A: In Alabama, state court vs. federal courts. Who wins? 03/04/2015ATLANTA (AP) — The Alabama Supreme Court is in a showdown with a federal judge who ruled that the state's same-sex marriage ban unconstitutional. The state's justices say they remain the authority on state law, at least until the U.S. Supreme Court settles the question of whether the U.S. Constitution gives gay couples nationwide a […]
- Latest on Boston bombing trial: Victim says she saw pal die 03/04/20155:10 P.M.
- 'It WAS him': Defense admits Tsarnaev bombed Boston Marathon 03/04/2015BOSTON (AP) — The question, for all practical purposes, is no longer whether Dzhokhar Tsarnaev took part in the Boston Marathon bombing. It's whether he deserves to die for it.
- Newshour: Boston Bomber trial. 03/04/2015Lawyer for Boston bomber admits his guilt; Syrian Air Force building attacked; NFL brain injuries.
- Newshour: Ukraine mine blast 03/04/2015Many dead at coal mine; Boston bombing trial; France smacking debate; Ishiguro's new book
- Newshour: Netanyahu speech to US Congress 03/03/2015Israeli PM warns of Iran threat; the making of a double agent; Britain's crumbling parliament
- The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: Deedee Corradini In Memoriam
- The Bottom Line: Shaking Up the Insurance Marketplace
- Better Utah Legislative Update – Day 30
- Both Sides of the Aisle – Episode 69 (2/26/15)
- Better Utah Legislative Update – Day 29
- Governor Gary Herbert’s Healthy Utah Plan at the Legislature