Behind the headlines: Environmentalists pan power company’s emissions plan (2/12/16)
Rocky Mountain Power's plan to reduce emissions meets criticism from environmentalists and the Offic…
UMOCA Executive Director Kristian Anderson on Art, Leisure and Economy
Today on the program host Jason Mathis speaks with Kristian Anderson, Executive Director of UMOCA – …
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: Criminal Justice Reform & Pay-for-Success for Salt Lake County
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: February 10/13, 2016) -- Earlier this week the Hinckley…
The Bottom Line: Determined to Disrupt the Home Real Estate Industry - Johnny Hanna of Homie
The Bottom Line – (Air date: February 9, 2016) People have tried to disrupt the residential real est…
- Teeth-chattering temps move in to northeastern US 02/14/2016NEW YORK (AP) — Bitter temperatures and biting winds had much of the northeastern United States bundling up this weekend and the brutal weather was blamed for a deadly interstate pileup.
- Pope to bring message of hope to gritty Mexico City suburb 02/14/2016MEXICO CITY (AP) — Pope Francis heads into the capital's crime-ridden suburb of Ecatepec on Sunday to see firsthand the reality of the Mexican "periphery," where drug violence, gangland-style executions and kidnappings are daily facts of life.
- In victory or dissent, Scalia was a man of strong opinions 02/13/2016WASHINGTON (AP) — Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia kept your attention, whether you liked him or not.
- Pope Francis in Mexico 02/13/2016Pope attacks drug trade and corruption in Mexico; thousands protest in Burundi against Rwandan "aggression" ; Hieronymus Bosch's surviving paintings. (Photo: Pope Francis dons a Mexican charro style sombrero that was given to him by a person in the crowd in Mexico. Credit: AP)
- Syria talks in Munich 02/13/2016The United States tells Russia to stop bombing civilians in Syria for the sake of peace; Thousands of troops are deployed in Brazil to warn the population about the dangers of the Zika virus: Migrants in Finland cancel asylum bids and return home voluntarily. (Photo: children looking out of a bombed out building; Credit:Associated Press)
- An Endgame for Syria? 02/12/2016Assad vows to retake all of Syria; The Pope meets the Russian Orthodox Patriach; Can smartphones predict earthquakes? Picture: Syrian President Bashar al-Assad gestures during an exclusive interview with AFP in Damascus on February 11, 2016. AFP/Getty
- Trib Talk Live: Bagley on Pulitzers, political cartoons (2/12/16)
- Better Utah Update: Budgeting, SB54 Substitute, Partisan Committee Membership
- Bill Would Allow ‘Segmentation’ of Utah’s Scenic Byways
- The Daily Buzz from Sundance 2016: Day 9 (1/30/2016)
- Better Utah Legislative Update: Efforts to Restore Education Funding, Legislative Endorsements, More
- Political Cornflakes: Obama Cites Mormon Persecution in Call for Religious Tolerance