(KCPW News) Last Wednesday, Saratoga Springs police officers responded...Continue Reading
Utah’s members of congress are celebrating the 50th anniversary...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) Vail Resorts announced on Thursday that Park City...Continue Reading
- The Rundown: Mountain Accord Program Manager Laynee Jones on Planning
- The Rundown: U.S. Soccer’s Megan Rapinoe on Being a Gay Athlete and Investing in the Future of Women’s Soccer
- The Rundown: Utah Attorney General Republican Sean Reyes Running to Retain his Seat
- The Rundown: Mia Love – Republican Candidate for Utah’s 4th Congressional District
- The Rundown: Health Department Says E-Cigarette Use Growing in Utah
- App would help women in NYC find women cab drivers 09/15/2014NEW YORK (AP) — Sometimes a woman can be hard to find — if you're looking for one behind the wheel of a taxi in New York City.
- Judge sees confession tape in '79 missing boy case 09/15/2014NEW YORK (AP) — After the videotape clicks on, the 53-year-old calmly tells investigators how he choked 6-year-old Etan Patz in the basement of a Manhattan convenience store on May 25, 1979. He describes putting the boy, who was still alive, into a plastic bag, then putting the bag inside a box and dumping it nearby.
- Decades later, Vietnam soldiers get Medal of Honor 09/15/2014WASHINGTON (AP) — Two Vietnam War soldiers — one still living, one killed in action — received the Medal of Honor in a White House ceremony on Monday, nearly 50 years after they threw themselves into harm's way to protect their brothers in combat. President Barack Obama praised the soldiers as patriots whose sacrifices had never been fully realized by a
- Newshour: Hundreds feared dead in Mediterranean 09/15/2014Worst ever migrant drowning incident? Device could 'clean' blood of pathogens; Scottish referendum and whisky.
- Newshour: World leaders vow to help fight IS 09/15/2014Thirty countries in IS fight; Australian PM governs from a tent; "bonkers" space mission
- Newshour: Arab nations commit to air strikes 09/14/2014Details emerge of US anti-IS coalition; Polls close in Sweden election; cheerleaders sue.