Behind the headlines: Salt Lake Democrats spar, Utah GOP relents on election changes, autism experts come to Utah (5/15/15)
Utah Republicans reluctantly agree to go along with changes to the election process spurred by the C…
Wine Academy of Utah Founder Jim Santangelo on Understanding Wines
Today on the program, host Jason Mathis speaks with Jim Santangelo, who is the founder of the Wine A…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: Are We Getting North Korea Wrong?
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: May 20, 2015) - Kirk Larsen is a professor of History a…
The Bottom Line: Taylor Randall, Dean of U of U's Business School
The Bottom Line – Taylor Randall became Dean of the University of Utah's David Eccles School of Bus…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- Environmentalists seize on latest Santa Barbara oil spill 05/21/2015GOLETA, Calif. (AP) — The latest oil spill on the Santa Barbara coast is just a drop in the bucket compared with the area's catastrophic blowout in 1969, but it has become a new rallying point for environmentalists in their battle against drilling and fossil fuels.
- Police: Woman held in box for months found dead, man sought 05/21/2015SEDALIA, Mo. (AP) — The hunt for a registered sex offender suspected of killing his ex-girlfriend and her son intensified Thursday after police raided but failed to find anyone inside a home in western Missouri, where the man was charged last month for allegedly keeping the woman confined in a wooden box.
- Prosecutor: 6 officers indicted in death of Freddie Gray 05/21/2015BALTIMORE (AP) — A grand jury indicted all six officers charged in the case of Freddie Gray, who died of injuries he suffered in police custody, allowing the state's attorney to press ahead with the most serious charges despite criticism that she was part of an "overzealous prosecution."
- Newshour: Myanmar to attend talks on Rohingya exodus 05/21/2015Myanmar to discuss Rohingya crisis; Obama says war not lost against IS; Joan Baez on race.
- Newshour: Islamic State controls over half of Syria 05/21/2015UNESCO on Palmyra takeover; Rohingya attitudes in Myanmar; Ugandan pop star in court
- Newshour: Islamic State seize historic Syrian city 05/20/2015Palmyra resident says IS 'in control'; Burundi prison escape; Oldest stone tools.
- Political Cornflakes: NSA Phone Spying Program Ruled Illegal
- Political Cornflakes: President Obama Visits Utah
- Salt Lake City Selected as 8th Google Fiber City
- Political Cornflakes: Rep. Stewart on Where to Send Secret Service Agents
- Better Utah Legislative Update – Day 43
- An Overhaul for Salt Lake’s Parking Meters