Behind the Headlines: Chief Burbank lands in the hot seat, Healthy Utah gets fed nod (10/24/14)
Salt Lake City Councilmembers want answers on officer-involved shootings and rape kits. The governor…
Clark Planetarium's Seth Jarvis Discusses the Partial Solar Eclipse
On Thursday afternoon (October 23, 2014) a partial solar eclipse is occurring in much of North Ameri…
The Bottom Line: Dinesh Patel, Life Sciences Entrepreneur
The Bottom Line (Air Date: October 21, 2014) – After receiving his PhD in the 1980s and working for…
The Rundown: Under Secretary of State Rose Gottemoeller on the Future of Nuclear Arms
Today - Rose Gottemoeller, Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security at t…
- Newly released Dallas nurse to meet with Obama 10/24/2014BETHESDA, Md. (AP) — A nurse who caught Ebola while caring for the patient diagnosed in Dallas was released from a hospital Friday, free of the virus, and was to meet later in the day with President Barack Obama at the White House.
- NYC tries to ease Ebola fear after doctor infected 10/24/2014NEW YORK (AP) — Mayor Bill de Blasio (dih BLAH'-zee-oh) says a team of disease detectives tracking the movements of a New York City doctor diagnosed with Ebola will soon detail their findings.
- Disputed Oklahoma Ten Commandments statue smashed 10/24/2014OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Authorities say someone drove across the Oklahoma Capitol lawn and knocked over a Ten Commandments monument that a group has been suing to have removed, smashing it to pieces.
- Newshour: : Ebola vaccine development 10/24/2014: New Ebola vaccine trial; EU Climate deal; Her Majesty tweets
- Newshour: More Boko Haram abductions 10/23/2014Boko Haram seizes more girls; George Soros on Russia's threat to Europe; Taylor Swift's 8 seconds of static.
- Newshour: Ottawa shooter was converted Muslim 10/23/2014Is attack linked to Canada's Mid-East policy?; heaviest fighting in Kobane for 2 weeks
- Political Cornflakes: Chaffetz Worried About New Ebola Czar
- Herbert Discusses Healthy Utah, Same-Sex Marriage
- Utah’s Fourth District Race Takes a Softer Tone
- Owens, Love Clash in Debate
- Political Cornflakes: Elections Forecasting and Fundraising Gaps
- Audit Raises Concerns over Economic Incentive Program