Local Programs (KCPW)
Curtis takes heat for ex-Provo top cop, Noel didn’t disclose pipeline interest and Utahns delete Facebook accounts
Rep. John Curtis, R-Utah, is accused of ignoring sexual-misconduct...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by former...Continue Reading
Today on the show, Salt Lake City Mayor Jackie...Continue Reading
The Bottom Line (Re-Air Date: March 20, 2018) –...Continue Reading
- Indictment: Waterslide in fatal accident was 'deadly weapon'KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — A Kansas waterslide hyped as the world's highest was a "deadly weapon" that had already injured more than a dozen people before a 10-year-old boy was decapitated on it in 2016, according to a grand jury indictment unsealed Friday that charges the water park operator and an executive with involuntary […]
- Sympathy for white Austin bomber stirs debate about raceWhen a law enforcement official described a cellphone recording left by the Austin serial bomber as "the outcry of a very challenged young man," the remark caused an outcry of its own.
- Trump draws ire of farmers targeted in Chinese trade disputeDES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — From hog producers in Iowa to apple growers in Washington state and winemakers in California, farmers expressed deep disappointment Friday over being put in the middle of a potential trade war with China by the president many of them helped elect.
- Maryland school shooting victim has diedA teenage girl who was shot when a classmate opened fire inside their Maryland high school has died, authorities said Friday.
- The news that made us smile this weekAn inflatable duck, a major scientific step and a sleepy polar bear. All that and more this week.
- Tuberculosis rates in England fall by third in six yearsBut England still has one of the highest rates of the disease in Western Europe.
- Almost 30,000 lone parent families made homeless in England in 2017Charity Shelter said single parents were bearing the brunt of the housing crisis.
- 'I dread going from hospital back to the streets'A charity is trying to change the way that hospitals deal with homeless people.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “BBC Special- Stephen Hawking: Infinite Wisdom” (3/23/18)
- KCPW Presents: “2018 NHMU Lecture Series – James McLurkin” (3/16/18)
- KCPW Presents: “BBC Special: The Lost World of the Suffragettes” (3/9/18)
- KCPW Presents: “2018 NHMU Lecture Series – Michael Pawlyn” (3/2/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Truth, Politics and Power – Gun Rights and Gun Control” (2/23/18)