Utah’s new DUI law, Gov. Herbert vs. the legislature — and Mike Lee vs. the GOP health car…
Utah's hotly debated DUI law comes under scrutiny during the legislature's interim session. The race for Rep. …
Minimum wage vs. living wage, special elections and health care
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Rep. Dan McCay, R-Riverton, and on The Left by Sen. Jim Dabakis, D-…
Crushing It: A Conversation with Skullcandy Founder Rick Alden
The Bottom Line (Original Air Date: June 3, 2014) – Before Rick Alden built Skullcandy he just wanted to be a …
Re-envisioning Library Square and the civic campus
Host Jason Mathis talks with Christine Richmond from the Urban Land Institute and Lia Summers, Senior Art and …
Jazz Time with Steve Williams Playlist for May 28th, 2017
PLAYLIST 6:00PM 1. Charlie Parker & Dizzy Gillespie - Salt Peanuts Opening Theme 2. Ray Brow…
- 'Like bombs': Bankrupt company's air bags still out there 06/26/2017Takata's lethally defective air bags proved to be the company's undoing Monday. But it could take years to get the dangerous devices off the road in the U.S. and around the world.
- US lawyer: US entitled to seize Iran-tainted skyscraper 06/26/2017NEW YORK (AP) — A U.S. government lawyer told jurors Monday that a monthlong trial has revealed the secret long-time owner of a Manhattan skyscraper: Iran.
- Philando Castile's family reaches $3M settlement in death 06/26/2017MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The mother of Philando Castile, a black motorist killed by a Minnesota police officer last July, has reached a nearly $3 million settlement with the city that employed the officer, avoiding a federal wrongful death lawsuit that attorneys said could have taken years to resolve.
- Top US Court Partially Unblocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban 06/26/2017US President Donald Trump has called a Supreme Court ruling allowing his travel ban to be partly reinstated a "victory for our national security". The Justices said they would consider in October whether the president's policy should be upheld or struck down. Also in the programme: leading members of the Jewish community are angry over […]
- DUP Agree to Support Theresa May’s Minority Government 06/26/2017Northern Ireland’s Democratic Unionist Party have agreed to support UK’s governing Conservative Party in a ‘confidence and supply’ agreement. Under the agreement, they will support Theresa May’s minority government on some of its key legislative priorities. Also in the programme: Britain launches largest warship ever built for its Royal Navy, and a new bar in […]
- Pakistan Truck Explosion Leaves Scores Dead 06/25/2017Around 150 left dead after an oil tanker carrying fuel burst into flames near the Pakistani city of Ahmedpur East. People from a nearby village reportedly gathered around the truck to collect leaking fuel when it caught fire and exploded. Also in the programme: Istanbul's gay pride march is shut down by authorities - again; […]
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “Climate One – Does Greening the Economy Leave Some People Behind?” (5/19/17)
- KCPW Presents: “The Pulse – Mothering” (5/12/17)
- KCPW Presents: “America Abroad – After Paris: Global Approaches to Climate Change”
- KCPW Presents: “The Response – America’s Story (ep.4)” (4/28/17)
- KCPW Presents: “America Abroad – Trump’s Approach to the Middle East” (4/21/17)
- NHMU Lecture: “Andrew Zimmern, Food: A Global Perspective on the State of our Food Life”