(KCPW News) After foregoing a KUED press conference last...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) A legislative commission met at Utah’s capitol...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) A lawsuit pitting Salt Lake County against...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) Over the weekend, a panel of public...Continue Reading
- The Rundown: Mayor Ralph Becker Talks UTA, Hive Pass, Beers with Becker
- The Rundown: Democratic Candidate for Utah Attorney General Charles Stormont
- The Rundown: Utah’s Ten-Year Plan to End Chronic Homelessness
- The Rundown: Looking at Suicide Prevention Efforts in Utah
- The Rundown: Author John de Graaf on What Really Makes Us Happy
- Woman unearths past of forgotten Indian cemetery 08/28/2014WINSLOW, Ariz. (AP) — A dusty, barren field in the shadow of a busy Arizona interstate was for decades a place where children played freely, teenagers spooked themselves on Halloween and locals dumped trash, seemingly unaware of the history beneath them.
- US to begin safety testing Ebola vaccine next week 08/28/2014WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal researchers next week will start testing humans with an experimental vaccine to prevent the deadly Ebola virus.
- Gun tourism grows in popularity in recent years 08/28/2014LAS VEGAS (AP) — The death of an Arizona firearms instructor by a 9-year-old girl who was firing a fully automatic Uzi displayed a tragic side of what has become a hot industry in the U.S.: gun tourism.
- Newshour: 'Russian troops deployed' in Ukraine 08/28/2014'Many Russians' fighting in Ukraine; A mother's plea to IS; Writers angry at Amazon
- Newshour: Fighting in southern Ukraine 08/27/2014Pro-Russia tanks in Novoazovsk; Egypt opens Gaza crossing; one couple's oak anniversary.
- Newshour: Colombian hired killer released 08/27/2014Should a man who killed 300 people be set free? IMF boss investigated; sheep dog algorithms