Behind the Headlines: Dabakis out, Bangerter remembered, uranium plan on hold (4/17/15)
Political allies and opponents fondly remember former Gov. Norm Bangerter, who died Tuesday. State o…
UMOCA's Kristian Anderson Talks Contemporary Art in SLC
Today on the program host Jason Mathis speaks with Kristian Anderson, Executive Director of UMOCA -…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: American Settler Colonialism
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: April 15, 2015) - Walter Hixson, a distinguished profes…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- Volunteer deputy sold company, went back to police work 04/17/2015TULSA, Okla. (AP) — After he sold his insurance company for around $6 million, Robert Bates sought to return to a profession he tried for a year in his early 20s: law enforcement.
- Opt-out movement accelerates amid Common Core testing 04/17/2015ATLANTA (AP) — Thousands of students are opting out of new standardized tests aligned to the Common Core standards, defying the latest attempt by states to improve academic performance.
- Cardinal Francis George, key Catholic orthodoxy voice, dies 04/17/2015CHICAGO (AP) — Cardinal Francis George, a vigorous defender of Roman Catholic orthodoxy who played a key role in the church's response to the clergy sex abuse scandal and led the U.S. bishops' fight against Obamacare, has died after a long fight with cancer. He was 78.
- Newshour: Iraq violence 04/17/2015Iraq bombs blasts leave many dead; Europe's failure to respond to migrant deaths; Russian mortgage crisis
- Newshour: South Africa Tension 04/17/2015Jo'burg police clash with immigrants; Ukraine factory on frontline; cannibal cavemen
- Newshour Extra: Britain and the EU 04/17/2015Britain’s relationship with Europe is a key issue at next month’s general election. The Conservatives promise a referendum on EU membership if they win. What are the consequences of leaving for both Britain and her trading partners?
- Political Cornflakes: President Obama Visits Utah
- Salt Lake City Selected as 8th Google Fiber City
- Political Cornflakes: Rep. Stewart on Where to Send Secret Service Agents
- Better Utah Legislative Update – Day 43
- An Overhaul for Salt Lake’s Parking Meters
- Both Sides of the Aisle – Episode 70 (3/5/15)