Local Programs (KCPW)
Former LDS bishop excommunicated, Salt Lake City mayor says inland port lawsuits coming, one of Elizabeth Smart’s kidnappers released from prison
Salt Lake City Mayor Jackie Biskupski says lawsuits are coming...Continue Reading
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Original Air date: May 2, 2018)...Continue Reading
The Bottom Line – Chris Gibson, Co-Founder and CEO of Recursion...Continue Reading
The Federal Election Commission raises questions about more than...Continue Reading
- Abandoned and in decay, one of Detroit's iconic ruins is slowly being revivedDetroit is a city filled with ruins. Among the city’s most iconic ones is the Packard Plant. A Spanish developer in Peru has plans to revive it.
- American Icons: Nirvana’s ‘Nevermind’This is the last great invention of rock and roll.
- Carrie Brownstein on the rise and fall of the best band everThe “Portlandia” star and rocker discusses her artistic trajectory with Sleater-Kinney.
- The real Twin PeaksWhat it’s like to live where “Twin Peaks” was filmed.
- Lake Victoria Tanzania ferry disaster: Divers hunt for survivorsAt least 136 people have died after the overcrowded vessel overturned on Lake Victoria on Thursday.
- Sparks fly from Canvey Island power lines in high windsA fault in overhead cables sets off an unusual light show on a street in Essex.
- England call up Rory Burns, Joe Denly & Olly Stone for Sri Lanka tourEngland call up uncapped Surrey opener Rory Burns in the Test squad to tour Sri Lanka this winter, following the retirement of Alastair Cook.
- Santi Cazorla: Former Arsenal star on his horrific injury, leaving Gunners & returning to VillarrealFormer Arsenal midfielder Santi Cazorla tells the shocking story of his horrific injury which which meant he could not play for nearly two years.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “Re:sound — The Determination Show” (9/21/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Changing Landscapes” (9/14/18)
- KCPW Presents: “The Making of Male Dominance” (9/7/18)
- KCPW Presents: “The Working Tapes of Studs Terkel” (8/31/18)
- KCPW Presents: “DEBATE: Has Globalization Undermined the American Working Class?” (8/24/18)