Behind the Headlines: House rejects Healthy Utah, anti-bias bill clears first hurdle, committee OKs medical marijuana (03/06/15)
A House committee voted down Healthy Utah, but sent an alternative plan to the full House. A "model"…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: Deedee Corradini In Memoriam
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: March 4, 2015) - Deedee Corradini, Salt Lake City’s fi…
The Bottom Line: Shaking Up the Insurance Marketplace
The Bottom Line (Air Date: March 3, 2015) –Last November Utah Insurance Commissioner Todd Kiser warn…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- Ferguson police chief stays on the job after federal report 03/07/2015ST. LOUIS (AP) — Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson was still on the job Friday, two days after a government report blasted his beleaguered department for years of racial profiling, and the mayor refused to speculate about the chief's future, saying his role was not to "just chop heads."
- Ohio terrorism suspect says he would have shot Obama 03/07/2015CINCINNATI (AP) — An Ohio man accused of plotting to attack the U.S. Capitol called a television station from jail and said if he hadn't been arrested, he would have gone to Washington and put a gun to President Barack Obama's head.
- US Sen. Menendez: I've behaved appropriately in office 03/07/2015NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez, under federal investigation for his relationship with a Florida doctor and political donor, is expected to face criminal charges in the coming weeks, a person familiar with the matter said Friday.
- Newshour: Is Iran a US ally? 03/06/2015Fighting Islamic State; Female serial killers; NASA dwarf planet probe
- Newshour: Ukraine on the agenda at Riga talks 03/06/2015EU foreign ministers gather to discuss Ukraine; How to get more women in business?; The pilot that's challenging Icarus
- Newshour: Ebola landmark 03/05/2015Liberia releases last known Ebola patient; Alabama gay rights; birdsong beats