Behind the Headlines: Swallow faces new charge, prison move draws critics, SLC east side lacks cops (5/22/15)
Prosecutors line up witnesses and file a new money-laundering charge against former Utah Attorney Ge…
Wine Academy of Utah Founder Jim Santangelo on Understanding Wines
Today on the program, host Jason Mathis speaks with Jim Santangelo, who is the founder of the Wine A…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: Are We Getting North Korea Wrong?
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: May 20, 2015) - Kirk Larsen is a professor of History a…
The Bottom Line: Taylor Randall, Dean of U of U's Business School
The Bottom Line – Taylor Randall became Dean of the University of Utah's David Eccles School of Bus…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- The Latest: Flash flood emergency declared in Houston area 05/26/201511:15 p.m. CDT
- AP source: Cleveland reaches deal with Justice on policing 05/25/2015WASHINGTON (AP) — The city of Cleveland has reached a settlement with the U.S. Justice Department over a pattern of excessive force and civil rights violations by the police department, and the agreement could be announced as soon as Tuesday, a senior federal law enforcement official said.
- Twister kills 13 in Mexico border city; 12 missing in Texas 05/25/2015CIUDAD ACUNA, Mexico (AP) — A tornado raged through a city on the U.S.-Mexico border Monday, destroying homes, flinging cars like matchsticks and ripping an infant away from its mother. At least 13 people were killed, authorities said.
- Newshour: Nepal: Hope Among the Ruin 05/25/2015We meet the people of Nepal trying to rebuild their country a month after the quake; Panama and Colombia join forces to boost security; Art and the Mafia in Italy
- Newshour: Rebuilding Nepal After the Quake 05/25/2015Anu Anand in Kathmandu on the challenges facing Nepal one month after the quake; A new politics for Spain?; Inside the first nuclear plant to reopen in Japan after the Fukishima disaster
- Newshour: Is Iraq's army fit to fight IS? 05/24/2015Is Iraq's army equipped to stop Islamic State? Myanmar population law targets 'migrants'; John Nash's Beautiful Mind remembered.
- Political Cornflakes: NSA Phone Spying Program Ruled Illegal
- Political Cornflakes: President Obama Visits Utah
- Salt Lake City Selected as 8th Google Fiber City
- Political Cornflakes: Rep. Stewart on Where to Send Secret Service Agents
- Better Utah Legislative Update – Day 43
- An Overhaul for Salt Lake’s Parking Meters