Local Programs (KCPW)
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Rep....Continue Reading
(Original air date: March 29, 2018) Today on the...Continue Reading
The Hinckley Institute of Politics hosted a panel discussion...Continue Reading
- Study: Some public pensions funds could run dry in downturnCHERRY HILL, N.J. (AP) — A new study has more bad news about public pension funds, finding some are at risk of running dry in a slowing economy.
- APNewsBreak: Ethics complaint filed over Gianforte assaultHELENA, Mont. (AP) — The head of the Montana Democratic Party on Thursday asked for a congressional ethics investigation into whether Republican U.S. Rep. Greg Gianforte lied to the police and the public when he assaulted a reporter last year.
- Boston Globe probes text allegation against top editorBOSTON (AP) — Boston Globe executives said they're investigating an allegation that the newspaper's top editor had an inappropriate text exchange with a former employee he once dated.
- Disputed pipeline backed by Trump is focus of court hearingBILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — Trump administration attorneys were due in a Montana courtroom Thursday to defend the disputed Keystone XL oil sands pipeline against environmental groups and Native American groups that want to derail the project.
- England's World Cup champions win prize at Women's Sport Trust awardsEngland's World Cup-winning cricket team are among the victors at the 2018 Women's Sport Trust #BeAGameChanger Awards.
- Morgan Freeman apologises after sex harassment claimsThe 80-year-old actor says he did not intend to make anyone feel "uncomfortable or disrespected".
- Harvey Weinstein to surrender to police - US mediaThe Hollywood mogul is expected to turn himself in on Friday on sexual misconduct charges.
- Jonathan Agnew: New summer, same old problems for EnglandJonathan Agnew reflects on some familiar England errors as the hosts are all out for 184 on day one of the first Test with Pakistan.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “Mine Enemy: The Story of German POWs in America” (5/25/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Can Negotations Denuclearize North Korea?” (5/18/18)
- KCPW presents: “Re:sound-The Mothers Show” (5/11/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Debate: Preserve Net Neutrality: All Data is Created Equal” (5/4/18)
- KCPW Presents: “The Trouble: Doppelganger” (4/27/18)