Local Programs (KCPW)
The Hinckley Institute of Politics recently hosted a panel...Continue Reading
The Bottom Line – (Original Air date: May 30,...Continue Reading
Today on the show: a conversation about fake news,...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Rep....Continue Reading
- Brown says agreement reached on California guard deploymentSACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Gov. Jerry Brown said Wednesday he reached an agreement with the federal government that California's National Guard troops will deploy to the border to focus on fighting transnational gangs as well as drug and gun smugglers. The announcement comes after a week of uncertainty in which President Donald Trump bashed the […]
- 'That's how she's wired': Pilot lauded for handling crisisBOERNE, Texas (AP) — The Southwest Airlines pilot being lauded as a hero in a harrowing emergency landing after a passenger was partially blown out of the jet's damaged fuselage is also being hailed for her pioneering role in a career where she has been one of the few women at the controls.
- The Latest: Southwest pilots: 'Our hearts are heavy'PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The Latest on the plane that made an emergency landing in Philadelphia (all times local):
- Former President George HW Bush buoyed by tributes to wifeHOUSTON (AP) — In his first public comments since his wife's death, former President George H.W. Bush said Wednesday that he used to tease his spouse of 73 years that he had a complex about how much people liked her.
- Trump 'will walk out' if North Korea talks not fruitfulThe US president and Japanese PM agree maximum pressure will be kept on North Korea.
- Moment mace is stolen in Nigerian SenateIntruders stormed into the Nigerian upper house and took the symbolic mace.
- Disability-led ensemble to play BBC PromsThe Resound ensemble will be the first disability-led group to play the BBC's music festival.
- 'My teacher saved me from suicide'Now 26, Hati Sparey-South is herself training as a teacher, determined to help today's pupils.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “2018 NHMU Lecture Series – Neri Oxman” (4/13/18)
- KCPW Presents: “A Change of World – Poetry and the Women’s Movement” (4/6/18)
- KCPW Presents: “2018 NHMU Lecture Series – Steven Naleway” (3/30/18)
- KCPW Presents: “BBC Special- Stephen Hawking: Infinite Wisdom” (3/23/18)
- KCPW Presents: “2018 NHMU Lecture Series – James McLurkin” (3/16/18)