‘Behind the Headlines’: Shurtleff’s edge, algal threat, Zika and, of course, Trump’s unconventional convention (7/22/16)
Utah Lake's algal bloom proves problematic for Salt Lake, Utah and Davis counties. Davis County Atto…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: Too Dumb To Fail, How the GOP Betrayed the Reagan Revolution -- Matt K. Lewis
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Original air date: March 30/April 9, 2016) -- The Hinckley Instit…
The Bottom Line: The Art of Influencing Consumer Choices -- Tom Stockham of Experticity
The Bottom Line – (Original air date: February 17 ~24, 2016) Consumers seem to pay less and less att…
- Weary of protest, Baltimore activists seek change elsewhere 07/23/2016BALTIMORE (AP) — Under the beating summer sun, retired steelworker Arthur B. Johnson Jr. stood outside the Clarence Mitchell Courthouse in Baltimore, clutching the fraying wooden handle of a homemade sign.
- The Latest: Wildfire north of Los Angeles growing 07/23/2016SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (AP) — The Latest on California wildfires (all times local):
- AP Poll: Support grows among Americans for stricter gun laws 07/23/2016Americans increasingly favor tougher gun laws by margins that have grown wider after a steady drumbeat of shootings in recent months, but they also are pessimistic that change will happen anytime soon, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll.
- Dozens Killed in Kabul Explosion 07/23/2016Demonstration by the Hazara ethnic minority targeted in bomb attack in Afghanistan's capital; Police reveal details about Munich gunman; How did toilets on the Silk Road work? (Picture: A man from Hazara minority reacts after a bomb attack targeted a demonstration in Kabul. Credit: Epa/Hedayatullah Amid)
- Munich Shopping Mall Shooting 07/22/2016Shots have been fired at a shopping mall in the German city of Munich; the search for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370; why Donald Trump's ghostwriter regrets taking the assignment. (Picture: Police secure a subway station near the shopping mall in Munich. Credit: Lukas Schulze/AFP/Getty Images)
- Trump's First Speech as Republican Candidate 07/22/2016Presidential hopeful says he will put a stop to crime and violence in the US; Search for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 to be suspended; The end of videocassette recorder (VCR). (Image: Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump addresses delegates at the end of the Republican National Convention on July 21, 2016, Credit: Timothy C Clary/AFP/Getty Images)
- Political Cornflakes: Trump Gains Steam, Remembering Sen. Bob Bennett
- Editor and Publisher Terry Orme Discusses the Sale of the Salt Lake Tribune
- “Original Masterplan” for Salt Lake City Goes Up for Sale
- Wins for Sanders and Cruz after Large Turnout at Utah Caucuses
- Update from City Hall: A Conversation with Mayor Jackie Biskupski
- Volunteer During KCPW’s Spring Pledge Drive!