Prosecutors ask feds to take over Swallow, Shurltleff cases, Republicans donate to Lyman’s defense, how ACA ruling affects Healthy Utah
Local prosecutors have asked federal investigators to take over the cases against former Utah Attorn…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: What Makes the Magna Carta Still Relevant Today?
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: June 3, 2015) - The 800-year old Magna Carta, in some f…
The Bottom Line: James Mayfield, Co-Founder of CHOICE Humanitarian
The Bottom Line –Forty years ago James Mayfield saw the challenges of extreme poverty around the glo…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- Traders recall the 'rush' and 'roar' as famed pits close 07/06/2015NEW YORK (AP) — Pete Meegan had every intention of going back to college, but then he got a summer job in the Chicago trading pits and fell in love with the "roar" of the floor, the excitement of "4,000 people yelling, 'Buy! Buy! Buy!'" and decided no more classroom for him.
- Deteriorating nails blamed for North Carolina deck collapse 07/06/2015EMERALD ISLE, N.C. (AP) — Nails deteriorated by years of exposure to the sand, salt and moisture from the ocean gave way, causing a deck collapse that hurt 24 people as they posed for a picture at a North Carolina beachfront home, authorities said.
- 2 people dead, 3 missing after boat capsizes in Ohio River 07/06/2015LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Two people were killed and three remained missing after the pontoon boat they were riding in hit a barge and capsized in the Ohio River, Kentucky authorities said Sunday.
- Greece votes NO 07/05/2015Greece rejects bailout terms; NO camp celebrates; government promises to 'heal' wounds. Picture Reuters
- Greek referendum 07/05/2015Greeks vote on EU bailout; 'blood antiques' from IS-held region; Tunisian killer's mother
- Greece ready for bailout vote 07/04/2015Greek referendum; Tunisia state of emergency; man behind modern cheerleading. Picture by Reuters.
- Political Cornflakes: Minimum Wage Exemption for Utah Recreational Outfitters?
- Political Cornflakes: Chaffetz Faces Criticism for Living at Work
- Political Cornflakes: NSA Phone Spying Program Ruled Illegal
- Political Cornflakes: President Obama Visits Utah
- Salt Lake City Selected as 8th Google Fiber City
- Political Cornflakes: Rep. Stewart on Where to Send Secret Service Agents