Behind the Headlines: Firing squads return, Stericyle could burn more, Dabakis may run, Google is coming to SLC (03/27/15)
Firing squads return as an option for inmates on Utah's Death Row. Stericycle plans to burn even mor…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: U.S. - Latin American Relations
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: March 25, 2015) - The Hinckley Institute of Politics re…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- Church van crashes into canal, killing 8 and injuring 10 03/30/2015MOORE HAVEN, Fla. (AP) — A church van ran through a stop sign, crossed all four lanes of a rural highway and crashed into in a canal, killing eight people and injuring 10 early Monday in southwest Florida, authorities said.
- Small investors blame losses on brokers they once trusted 03/30/2015NEW YORK (AP) — Susan Bernardo trusted her stockbroker. She wound up losing a fortune.
- Federal funding in short supply for rural water projects 03/30/2015ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — A pipeline project intended to bring billions of gallons of water a year to a drought-stricken section of eastern New Mexico represents a lifeline to parched communities that are quickly running out of water.
- Newshour: Iran talks 'endgame' 03/29/2015Will there be an Iran nuclear deal? Nigeria election latest; Sierra Leone 'to ban' pregnant girls from school.
- Newshour: Arab League joint force 03/29/2015Arab League addresses "unprecedented" threats; John Kufuor on Nigeria election; Folio Prize winner
- Newshour: Nigerian election 03/28/2015Nigerian election; Iran nuclear talks enter 'endgame'; can computer code be art?