(KCPW News) Demonstrators gathered on Thursday night in downtown...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) In light of recent events in Ferguson,...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) Salt Lake County Mayor Ben McAdams unveiled...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) Lily Eskelson, a former Utah school teacher,...Continue Reading
- The Rundown: Utah’s Ten-Year Plan to End Chronic Homelessness
- The Rundown: Looking at Suicide Prevention Efforts in Utah
- The Rundown: Author John de Graaf on What Really Makes Us Happy
- The Rundown: Climatologist Michael Mann and the Politics of Carbon
- The Rundown: Lisa Stoddard of the SLC VA Medical Center Discusses the Seriousness of Veteran PTSD
- Marathon bombing suspect's lawyers seek dismissal 08/22/2014BOSTON (AP) — Lawyers for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev asked a judge on Friday to dismiss indictments against the Boston Marathon bombing suspect and put on hold further proceedings in the case over concerns about the process of selecting jurors in federal court.
- Parole denied yet again for John Lennon's killer 08/22/2014NEW YORK (AP) — John Lennon's killer was denied release from prison in his eighth appearance before a parole board, correction officials said Friday.
- New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 08/22/2014FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — Conditions calmed this week in Ferguson after nights of sometimes violent unrest stemming from the fatal shooting of a black 18-year-old by a white police officer. But a delicate and crucial question lingers: What happens if the grand jury now considering the case doesn't return a charge against the officer?
- Newshour: US: ISIS remains long-term threat 08/21/2014Should US declare war on ISIS?; mother traces Lockerbie son; retired husband syndrome
- Newshour: The hostage dilemma 08/21/2014Former CIA and MI6 analysts on Foley case; 3 Hamas leaders killed; seals and tuberculosis
- Newshour: Confronting Islamic State 08/20/2014Iraq's former VP on Foley's death; US Attorney General in Missouri; Neanderthals and humans.