Behind the Headlines: Prison possibilities, Count My Vote lawsuit, speed limit v. air quality (12/12/14)
Cities jockey to get off the prison-relocation short list. The Utah GOP sues the state on the Count …
EVE Winterfest: Reflecting on 2014 and Celebrating 2015
Today on Downtown SLC we're talking about EVE, a three-day celebration with concerts, DJs, grown-up …
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: Understanding Local Utah Refugees
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: December 17, 2014) - Utah is home to 50,000 refugees, w…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- Weird weather lingers in Alaska's largest city 12/19/2014ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — A week before Christmas, Alaska's largest city should look like a postcard wonderland, and the last place you'd expect to see equipment making snow.
- China's wealth finds home in Washington state 12/19/2014MEDINA, Wash. (AP) — Savvy Seattle-area real estate agents have gained an advantage by paying attention to the growing connections between China and Washington state.
- Companies' data security in question after Sony hack 12/19/2014ATLANTA (AP) — Companies across the globe are on high alert to tighten up network security to avoid being the next company brought to its knees by hackers like those that executed the dramatic cyberattack against Sony Pictures Entertainment.
- Newshour: US-Cuba thaw 12/18/2014Can US-Cuba relations be normalised? Nigerian government on Boko Haram; Palestinians seek statehood.
- Newshour: Putin seeks to allay economic fears 12/18/2014Russian president insists rouble will stabilise; Vatican diplomacy; Review of pulled North Korea movie.
- Newshour: Cuba and USA to re-establish relations 12/17/2014After 50 years of frost US announces major Cuba rapprochement; FIFA investigator resigns.
- Political Cornflakes: House Passes Budget, Matheson’s Final Vote, Presidential Encounter
- Differing Views on Plans for Big Water Projects in Utah
- Political Cornflakes: Symbolic House Vote Over Executive Action on Immigration
- Political Cornflakes: Mia Love Gets a Mentor. Reaction to Immigration Plan
- Political Cornflakes: Imminent Showdown Over Immigration?
- Political Cornflakes: Mia Love the Next GOP Star?