Behind the Headlines: Chief Burbank lands in the hot seat, Healthy Utah gets fed nod (10/24/14)
Salt Lake City Councilmembers want answers on officer-involved shootings and rape kits. The governor…
Clark Planetarium's Seth Jarvis Discusses the Partial Solar Eclipse
On Thursday afternoon (October 23, 2014) a partial solar eclipse is occurring in much of North Ameri…
The Bottom Line: Gavin Christensen, Kickstart Seed Fund, Part 1
The Bottom Line (Air Date: October 28, 2014) – Twenty years ago during the dot-com boom, entrepren…
The Rundown: Under Secretary of State Rose Gottemoeller on Nuclear Arms Control (Part 2)
Today, part two of our discussion with Rose Gottemoeller, Under Secretary of State for Arms Control …
- Oregon, Alaska are ground zero in pot fight 10/30/2014GRANTS PASS, Ore. (AP) — From slick video ads online to scrawled chalk messages on college campus sidewalks, intense get-out-the-vote drives are mobilizing in Oregon and Alaska to legalize retail sales of marijuana to anyone old enough to drink.
- San Francisco fans revel in team's hat-trick win 10/30/2014SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — They cheered every strike and pop fly together. They booed every pitch called as a ball in unison. Then, when victory was theirs, an orange and black sea standing shoulder-to shoulder roared as one.
- Hernandez lawyers to argue for murder trial move 10/30/2014FALL RIVER, Mass. (AP) — Lawyers for former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez were set to go before a judge to argue that his trial in the 2013 killing of a semiprofessional football player should be moved because of intense pretrial media coverage.
- Newshour: WHO – Spread of Ebola in Liberia slowing 10/29/2014Ebola appears to be slowing in Liberia; Boko Haram seize town of Mubi – ceasefire in tatters?; Is F1’s business model kaput?
- Newshour: Iraqi peshmerga fighters head to Kobane 10/29/2014Peshmerga convoys approach Syrian border; the hardest place to live in the United States; Lena Dunham – the voice of her generation?
- Newshour: UK opposes migrant rescue missions 10/28/2014Britain refuses to fund migrant rescue flotilla; Wooden spatulas – symbol of defiance in Burkina Faso; Czechs honour Britain's Schindler