Behind the Headlines: Monument opposition, Honor Code investigation, salt flats preservation and bathroom policies (5/20/16)
The Utah Legislature opposes the creation of a Bears Ears monument in a resolution passed Wednesday.…
Salt Lake County's Collective Impact on Homelessness Initiative
Today, Jason Mathis is joined by Shaleane Gee and Patrick Reimherr, senior leaders in Salt Lake Coun…
The Bottom Line: Prospering In Pest Control -- David Royce, Aptive Environmental
The Bottom Line – (Air date: May 24, 2016) While only in his mid 30s, David Royce has already built…
- Trump reaches the magic number to clinch nomination 05/26/2016WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump on Thursday reached the number of delegates needed to clinch the Republican nomination for president, completing an unlikely rise that has upended the political landscape and sets the stage for a bitter fall campaign.
- 1 dead, 1 critical but stable in NYC concert shooting 05/26/2016NEW YORK (AP) — Shots rang out inside a concert venue in New York City where hip-hop artist T.I. was getting ready to perform, leaving one person dead, three others wounded and concertgoers scrambling for the nearest exits, police said.
- In Gawker fight, Hogan has billionaire in his corner 05/26/2016ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — Hulk Hogan's courtroom cage match with Gawker has apparently been bankrolled by a high-tech billionaire with a grudge against the news-and-gossip site.
- Ukrainian Pilot Arrives Home 05/25/2016Ukranian pilot Nadia Savchenko's lawyer on his client's return and what it might mean for Ukraine; 11 states to sue over transgender toilet rights in the US; prominent campaigning Azeri journalist Khadija Ismayilova is free Picture: Ukrainian military pilot Nadiya Savchenko is surrounded by media upon her arrival at Kyiv Boryspil Airport on May 25, […]
- Russia Pardons Ukrainian Pilot 05/25/2016Ukrainian pilot Nadiya Savchenko lands in Kiev after being freed by Russia; Taliban announces Hibatullah Akhundzada as their new leader; Film recreates Vincent van Gogh's paintings. (Picture: Ukrainian pilot Nadiya Savchenko talks to the media in Kiev. Credit: Gleb Garanich / Reuters)
- Iraqis begin assault on Fallujah 05/24/2016Iraqis start Fallujah offensive; Eritrea marks independence; Ancient forest threatened (Photo: A member of the Iraqi pro-government forces fires a rocket-propelled grenade launcher during an operation east of Fallujah. Credit: AHMAD AL-RUBAYE/AFP/Getty Images)
- Political Cornflakes: Trump Gains Steam, Remembering Sen. Bob Bennett
- Editor and Publisher Terry Orme Discusses the Sale of the Salt Lake Tribune
- “Original Masterplan” for Salt Lake City Goes Up for Sale
- Wins for Sanders and Cruz after Large Turnout at Utah Caucuses
- Update from City Hall: A Conversation with Mayor Jackie Biskupski
- Volunteer During KCPW’s Spring Pledge Drive!