Utah’s new DUI law, Gov. Herbert vs. the legislature — and Mike Lee vs. the GOP health car…
Utah's hotly debated DUI law comes under scrutiny during the legislature's interim session. The race for Rep. …
Minimum wage vs. living wage, special elections and health care
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Rep. Dan McCay, R-Riverton, and on The Left by Sen. Jim Dabakis, D-…
Crushing It: A Conversation with Skullcandy Founder Rick Alden
The Bottom Line (Original Air Date: June 3, 2014) – Before Rick Alden built Skullcandy he just wanted to be a …
Re-envisioning Library Square and the civic campus
Host Jason Mathis talks with Christine Richmond from the Urban Land Institute and Lia Summers, Senior Art and …
Jazz Time with Steve Williams Playlist for May 28th, 2017
PLAYLIST 6:00PM 1. Charlie Parker & Dizzy Gillespie - Salt Peanuts Opening Theme 2. Ray Brow…
- Ferguson attorney: Brown family settlement $1.5 million 06/23/2017ST. LOUIS (AP) — The $1.5 million awarded this week to the parents of Michael Brown is the latest of several large settlements involving killings of black people by police, but it's far from the largest.
- Cindy's remnants: Street flooding from South to the Midwest 06/23/2017NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Rain bands reeling away from Tropical Depression Cindy spread drenching rains from the Southeast to the Midwest, triggering flash flood warnings over several states including West Virginia, whose residents on Friday marked the anniversary of deadly floods last June.
- Pence visits Focus on Family amid change for religious right 06/23/2017COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — Vice President Mike Pence's visit Friday to Colorado to celebrate the anniversary of Focus on the Family came at a time of change for the religious right during the age of President Donald Trump.
- Syria Rebels Push into IS-Held Raqqa 06/23/2017A BBC correspondent reports from Raqqa where Arab and Kurdish fighters of the Syrian Defence Forces are fighting IS. Also in the programme: Gulf states hand Qatar demands to lift economic blockade, and HIV infections fall for the first time among British gay men. (PHOTO: A Kurdish sniper attacking IS in the Syrian city of […]
- Will Senators Support Healthcare Bill? 06/22/2017Republican Senators in the US have released their proposals to replace Obamacare, but some have already said that they cannot back the draft bill. The legislation affects tens of millions of Americans and nearly a fifth of the US economy. Also on the programme: US President Donald Trump says he did not make secret recordings […]
- Symbolic Iraqi Mosque Destroyed 06/22/2017Islamic State destroy the distinctive Great al-Nuri Mosque in Mosul
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “Climate One – Does Greening the Economy Leave Some People Behind?” (5/19/17)
- KCPW Presents: “The Pulse – Mothering” (5/12/17)
- KCPW Presents: “America Abroad – After Paris: Global Approaches to Climate Change”
- KCPW Presents: “The Response – America’s Story (ep.4)” (4/28/17)
- KCPW Presents: “America Abroad – Trump’s Approach to the Middle East” (4/21/17)
- NHMU Lecture: “Andrew Zimmern, Food: A Global Perspective on the State of our Food Life”