Behind the Headlines: Feminist threatened, Love/Owens debate, auditors scold GOED (10/17/14)
Threats to feminist video game critic Anita Sarkeesian spark questions about campus security and fre…
Babs De Lay of Urban Utah Homes and Estates on Living and Working Downtown
One of the trends shaping our downtown: people making the choice to live and work in the urban core.…
The Bottom Line: Dinesh Patel, Life Sciences Entrepreneur
The Bottom Line (Air Date: October 21, 2014) – After receiving his PhD in the 1980s and working for…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- North Korean detainee reunites with family in Ohio 10/22/2014WEST CARROLLTON, Ohio (AP) — An American arrested and held for nearly six months in North Korea for leaving a Bible at a nightclub returned home to Ohio on Wednesday to tears of joy and hugs from his wife and surprised children.
- Man suspected of killing 7 refuses to answer judge 10/22/2014CROWN POINT, Ind. (AP) — A man who allegedly confessed to killing seven women in Indiana refused to respond to the judge during his initial court appearance Wednesday, prompting her to postpone it and to warn him he'd spend "the rest of his life" in jail unless he cooperates.
- Experts: Autopsy shows close-range wound for Brown 10/22/2014ST. LOUIS (AP) — Michael Brown's official autopsy shows the 18-year-old was shot in the hand at close range during a struggle with the Ferguson police officer who fatally shot him, two experts said in a published report Wednesday.
- Newshour: Reversing extremism 10/22/2014De-radicalising extremists; Remembering Ben Bradlee; Can cheerful street signs transform a town?
- Newshour: Pistorius sentencing 21 Oct 14 10/21/2014ANC Women's League is dismayed; Canada hit by Islamist violence; a heart wrenching letter from Liberia
- Newshour: Pistorius sentenced to 5 years 10/21/2014Pistorius given five years in jail; acid attacks in Isfahan; Baghdad's firefighters.
- Political Cornflakes: Elections Forecasting and Fundraising Gaps
- Utah’s Fourth District Race Takes a Softer Tone
- Owens, Love Clash in Debate
- Audit Raises Concerns over Economic Incentive Program
- Herbert’s Healthy Utah Plan Finally Coming into Focus
- Babs De Lay of Urban Utah Homes and Estates on Living and Working Downtown