Behind the Headlines: Firing squads return, Stericyle could burn more, Dabakis may run, Google is coming to SLC (03/27/15)
Firing squads return as an option for inmates on Utah's Death Row. Stericycle plans to burn even mor…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: U.S. - Latin American Relations
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: March 25, 2015) - The Hinckley Institute of Politics re…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- Official: 2 found dead in rubble believed to be missing men 03/29/2015NEW YORK (AP) — Two bodies were found Sunday amid rubble from the Manhattan apartment building collapse three days earlier and authorities said everyone was accounted for since the apparent gas explosion that caused a massive fire and altogether leveled three buildings and damaged a fourth.
- More restrictive spring break pondered after party shooting 03/29/2015PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A house party that dissolved into a hail of gunfire and left seven young people hurt has officials on the Florida Panhandle pondering what to do with a spring break season they say has gotten out of control.
- Indiana governor: New law 'not about discrimination' 03/29/2015INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indiana Gov. Mike Pence defended the new state law that's garnered widespread criticism over concerns it could foster discrimination against gays and lesbians and said Sunday it wasn't a mistake to have enacted it.
- Newshour: Iran talks 'endgame' 03/29/2015Will there be an Iran nuclear deal? Nigeria election latest; Sierra Leone 'to ban' pregnant girls from school.
- Newshour: Arab League joint force 03/29/2015Arab League addresses "unprecedented" threats; John Kufuor on Nigeria election; Folio Prize winner
- Newshour: Nigerian election 03/28/2015Nigerian election; Iran nuclear talks enter 'endgame'; can computer code be art?