Behind the Headlines: Medical marijuana clears Senate committee, Healthy Utah stalls, golf course closures (02/27/15)
After making it through the Senate, Gov. Gary Herbert's Medicaid expansion proposal likely won't get…
Governor Gary Herbert's Healthy Utah Plan at the Legislature
Today on the show, host Jason Mathis is joined by the American Cancer Society's Brooke Carlisle to t…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: Terrorism and the Media
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: February 25, 2015) - A discussion on terrorism and tod…
The Bottom Line: Shaking Up the Insurance Marketplace
The Bottom Line (Air Date: March 3, 2015) –Last November Utah Insurance Commissioner Todd Kiser warn…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- In Ferguson, scathing US report brings pressure for change 03/04/2015WASHINGTON (AP) — A Justice Department report says blacks in Ferguson, Missouri, are disproportionately subject to excessive police force, baseless traffic stops and citations for infractions as petty as walking down the middle of street.
- Alabama probate judges ordered to halt gay wedding licenses 03/04/2015Probate judges must again decide whether to issue wedding licenses to gay couples after the Alabama Supreme Court ruled the state's ban on same-sex marriage is legal, despite a federal court's decision to the contrary.
- Opening statements due in Boston Marathon bombing trial 03/04/2015BOSTON (AP) — Two dramatically different portraits of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev are expected to emerge when prosecutors and Tsarnaev's lawyers give their opening statements at his federal death penalty trial.
- Newshour: Netanyahu speech to US Congress 03/03/2015Israeli PM warns of Iran threat; the making of a double agent; Britain's crumbling parliament
- Newshour: Boris Nemtso'v Funeral 03/03/2015Crowds pay their respects to murdered Russian politician; Former Mossad chief criticises Netanyahu; Al Qaeda double agent
- Newshour: Netanyahu goes to America. 03/02/2015Israel's PM says no Obama disrespect intended; Selma 50 years on; boxing back in Norway.