Behind the Headlines: Firing squads return, Stericyle could burn more, Dabakis may run, Google is coming to SLC (03/27/15)
Firing squads return as an option for inmates on Utah's Death Row. Stericycle plans to burn even mor…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: U.S. - Latin American Relations
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: March 25, 2015) - The Hinckley Institute of Politics re…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- Indiana governor wants changes to religious-objections law 03/31/2015INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indiana Gov. Mike Pence asked lawmakers Tuesday to send him a clarification of the state's new religious-freedom law later this week, while Arkansas legislators passed a similar measure, despite criticism that it is a thinly disguised attempt to permit discrimination against gays.
- Cliven Bundy, supporters rally before Nevada lawmakers 03/31/2015CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who garnered national attention a year ago when he and armed supporters engaged in a showdown with federal authorities, came to Carson City Tuesday with scores of allies to rally behind a bill seeking to reclaim land from the federal government.
- Dress-wearing man killed by NSA police had lengthy record 03/31/2015FORT MEADE, Md. (AP) — Two cross-dressing men who were fired upon by National Security Agency police when they disobeyed orders at a heavily guarded gate had just stolen a car from a man who had picked them up and checked into a motel, police said Tuesday.
- Newshour: Nigeria election victory 03/31/2015Goodluck Jonathan admits defeat; Turkey hostage; Iran nuclear talks go to the wire
- Newshour: Goodluck Jonathan losing ground in Nigerian poll 03/31/2015Huge power cut in Turkey; chaos at Nigeria's main vote counting centre; Eurovision is 60
- Newshour: Nigerian elections too close to call 03/30/2015Count ongoing for next Nigerian President; South African Trevor Noah gets US talk show; Germanwings pilot had "suicidal tendencies" 2 years ago.