Behind the Headlines: Swallow faces new charge, prison move draws critics, SLC east side lacks cops (5/22/15)
Prosecutors line up witnesses and file a new money-laundering charge against former Utah Attorney Ge…
Wine Academy of Utah Founder Jim Santangelo on Understanding Wines
Today on the program, host Jason Mathis speaks with Jim Santangelo, who is the founder of the Wine A…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: Where Have All the Soldiers Gone?
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: May 27, 2015) - Professor Cheyney Ryan believes that pe…
The Bottom Line: Sara Jones, Women Tech Council & Applicant Pro
The Bottom Line – Sara Dansie Jones is CEO of Applicant Pro - a software firm that simplifies the hi…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- Homeowners clean up in Texas; death toll climbs to 21 05/27/2015HOUSTON (AP) — Homeowners dragged soggy carpet to the curb and mopped up coffee-colored muck Wednesday after a barrage of storms and floods in Texas and Oklahoma left at least 21 people dead and 11 others missing.
- Latest on flooding: Child's body found; man's body ID'd 05/27/20159:45 p.m. CDT
- Nebraska abolishes death penalty in landmark override vote 05/27/2015LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Nebraska abolished the death penalty on Wednesday over the governor's objections in a move pushed through the Legislature with unusual backing from conservatives who oppose capital punishment for religious, financial and practical reasons.
- Newshour: FIFA arrests 05/27/2015World reacts as FIFA officials arrested on charges of corruption. We hear from the US, England, Brazil, Russia, and South Africa.
- Newshour: Fifa Corruption Probe 05/27/2015US charges top Fifa officials with fraud; Pakistani fake degrees; EU immigration quotas
- Newshour: Iraq starts anti-IS Anbar offensive 05/26/2015Will Anbar campaign succeed?; BBC women’s footballer of the year; concert pianist tells of years of abuse
- Political Cornflakes: NSA Phone Spying Program Ruled Illegal
- Political Cornflakes: President Obama Visits Utah
- Salt Lake City Selected as 8th Google Fiber City
- Political Cornflakes: Rep. Stewart on Where to Send Secret Service Agents
- Better Utah Legislative Update – Day 43
- An Overhaul for Salt Lake’s Parking Meters