Behind the Headlines: Transgender bathroom use, Grand Canyon pollution, UTA meetings, tea-party-group endorsement (5/27/16)
Utah is suing the federal government over the White House's transgender restroom directive. Arizona …
Beehive Distilling and 25 Years of Farmers Markets in Salt Lake City
During the first half of today's show, host Jason Mathis is joined by Chris Barlow of Beehive Distil…
The Bottom Line: Prospering In Pest Control -- David Royce, Aptive Environmental
The Bottom Line – (Air date: May 24, 2016) While only in his mid 30s, David Royce has already built…
- Suspect arrested after Georgia deputy shot in the face 05/29/2016ATLANTA (AP) — A sheriff's deputy in Georgia is "doing much better" but may lose his left eye after he was shot in the face during a traffic stop south of Atlanta, authorities said.
- At least 6 dead, 2 missing after floods in Texas, Kansas 05/29/2016HOUSTON (AP) — Authorities in central Texas found two more bodies along flooded streams Sunday, bringing the death toll from flooding in the state to six.
- Shootings at Houston auto shop leave gunman, customer dead 05/29/2016HOUSTON (AP) — A man came into a Houston auto detail shop and began shooting, killing a man known to be a customer and putting a neighborhood on lockdown Sunday before being killed by a SWAT officer, police said.
- Indian Police Arrest Five over Attacks on Africans 05/29/2016Indian officials have promised tough action over attacks on African nationals; Ceremonies have taken place to mark the one hundredth anniversary of the battle of Verdun; Top Gear returns . (Photo of members of the African Students Association holding placards during a protest; Credit Getty Images)
- Verdun Remembered 05/29/2016Verdun remembered by the leaders of France and Germany; the Prop Master of Mad Men; Top Gear returns Photo: French President Francois Hollande and German Chancellor Angela Merkel stand at a memorial after laying a wreath during commemorations to mark the 100th anniversary of the World War I Battle of Verdun on May 29, 2016 […]
- IS Forces Attack Rebel-Held Town 05/28/2016Heavy fighting in Syria; Rio Mayor dismisses Olympics fears; Roald Dahl's dictionary. (Photo: Syrians walk through the rubble following an alleged bombing by so-called IS in Marea. Credit: Getty)
- Political Cornflakes: Trump Gains Steam, Remembering Sen. Bob Bennett
- Editor and Publisher Terry Orme Discusses the Sale of the Salt Lake Tribune
- “Original Masterplan” for Salt Lake City Goes Up for Sale
- Wins for Sanders and Cruz after Large Turnout at Utah Caucuses
- Update from City Hall: A Conversation with Mayor Jackie Biskupski
- Volunteer During KCPW’s Spring Pledge Drive!