Local Programs (KCPW)
Advocates want to pause The Road Home’s closure, Hatch takes flak for a drug bill and Ben McAdams is running against Mia Love
Religion leaders send a letter to Salt Lake City...Continue Reading
Morgan Lyon Cotti from the Hinckley Institute of Politics...Continue Reading
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air dates: October 18...Continue Reading
- Former presidents call for unity at hurricane aid concertAUSTIN, Texas (AP) — The five living former presidents put aside politics and appeared together for the first time since 2013 at a concert on Saturday to raise money for victims of devastating hurricanes in Texas, Florida, Louisiana, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Fox renewed O'Reilly contract despite knowing of allegationsNEW YORK (AP) — The parent company of the Fox News Channel says it knew a news analyst planned to file a sexual harassment lawsuit against Bill O'Reilly when it renewed the popular personality's contract in February.
- Funeral held for US soldier at center of Trump fightCOOPER CITY, Fla. (AP) — Mourners Saturday remembered not only a U.S. soldier whose combat death in Africa led to a political fight between President Donald Trump and a Florida congresswoman but his three comrades who died with him.
- APNewsBreak: NAACP names new leader for more active futureWASHINGTON (AP) — The NAACP turned to an insider Saturday to help bring the nation's oldest civil rights organization back to prominence.
- EgyptAir hijack: Man jumps from plane cockpit windowA man was filmed jumping from a hijacked EgyptAir plane cockpit window shortly before the hijacker surrendered.
- EgyptAir hijack: Cyprus president laughs off hijackingCyprus President Nicos Anastasiades has said that the hijacking of the plane that landed at Larnaca was not linked to terrorism.
- How did FBI unlock dead gunman's iPhone?The FBI has managed to unlock the iPhone of the San Bernardino gunman without Apple's help, ending a court case, the US justice department says.
- Israel on alert for attacks by Islamic State fighters in SinaiWith so-called Islamic State militants active in Egypt's Sinai, Israeli troops are on alert for attacks just across the border.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “Climate One – Does Greening the Economy Leave Some People Behind?” (5/19/17)
- KCPW Presents: “The Pulse – Mothering” (5/12/17)
- KCPW Presents: “America Abroad – After Paris: Global Approaches to Climate Change”
- KCPW Presents: “The Response – America’s Story (ep.4)” (4/28/17)
- KCPW Presents: “America Abroad – Trump’s Approach to the Middle East” (4/21/17)