(KCPW News) The Utah Symphony, in concert with the...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) Last year, Unified Fire Authority employees discovered...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) Tuesday is April 15, which means taxes are...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) Each Friday we speak with Salt Lake...Continue Reading
- The Rundown: Making Historical Newspapers Available Online (Rebroadcast)
- The Rundown: Editor and Publisher Terry Orme on Layoffs and Changes at the Salt Lake Tribune
- The Rundown: Adam Liptak on the Judicial History of Same-Sex Marriage in the US
- The Rundown: Utah Researchers Discover Markers that Predict Impending Heart Attack
- The Rundown: Shortage of Affordable Housing and its Effects in Utah
- At Boston Marathon, a chance to finally finish 04/16/2014LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Just one tiny misstep at mile 15 of the Boston Marathon last spring ruined any chance of amputee runner Jeff Glasbrenner breaking four hours.
- End of NYPD Muslim surveillance program applauded 04/16/2014NEW YORK (AP) — Muslim groups and civil liberties advocates applauded the decision by New York Police Department officials to disband a controversial unit that tracked the daily lives of Muslims as part of efforts to detect terrorism threats, but they said there were concerns about whether other problematic practices remained in place.
- Alleged serial killings highlight GPS limits 04/16/2014SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) — Franc Cano and Steven Dean Gordon proved not once, but allegedly twice, that GPS trackers — the electronic leashes worn by 100,000 freed criminals in the U.S. — aren't foolproof.
- Newshour: Ukraine begins 'anti-terror' action 04/15/2014Ukraine Government 'liberates' strategic airfield; 30 yrs on death row; India transgender victory
- Newshour: Ukraine Operation Underway 04/15/2014Ukraine operation against militia underway; Ecuador oil; China Pollution
- Newshour: More than 70 killed in Nigeria blasts 04/14/2014Nigerian President blames Boko Haram; Ukraine calls for peacekeepers; lab-made blood