Local Programs (KCPW)
The Bottom Line (Original Air Date: April 25, 2017)...Continue Reading
Today on the show: what’s causing a divide in...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Rep....Continue Reading
Legislature pokes back at Utah governor; ballot likely to include medical marijuana, Medicaid expansion; San Juan wants Recapture Canyon road
The power struggle between Gary Herbert and the Legislature...Continue Reading
- Man in custody after 2 Dallas officers, store employee shotDALLAS (AP) — Authorities say two Dallas police officers were escorting a man from a home improvement store when he shot them and a store employee.
- Jury to deliberate after Cosby painted as predator, victimNORRISTOWN, Pa. (AP) — Jurors at Bill Cosby's sexual assault retrial are poised to start deliberating after a marathon day of closing arguments that portrayed the comedian both as a calculating predator who's finally being brought to justice and the victim of a multimillion-dollar frame-up by a "pathological liar."
- Republican wins US House race in Arizona GOP strongholdGLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Republican Debbie Lesko won the special election in Arizona's 8th Congressional District Tuesday, keeping the U.S. House seat in GOP control but by a much narrower margin than expected.
- Waffle House suspect: Erratic behavior years before shootingNASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Travis Reinking's erratic behavior began years before police say he showed up without pants at a Waffle House restaurant and killed four people with an assault-style rifle.
- The Papers: Junk food deal ban and Grenfell test 'flaw'Headlines focus on measures to tackle obesity. fire tests and the French president's visit to the US.
- Trump and Macron hint at new Iran nuclear dealThe US and French presidents discuss how to overcome divisions over a key accord reached in 2015.
- Labour vows to settle anti-Semitism complaints by JulyBut Jewish leaders say their meeting with Jeremy Corbyn was a "disappointing, missed opportunity".
- Man critical after Anfield attack before Liverpool-Roma clashTwo men have been arrested following the incident shortly before Liverpool played Roma at Anfield.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “The Trouble: Doppelganger” (4/27/18)
- KCPW Presents: “1968: 50 Years Later – Part 1: Turbulence and Tragedy” (4/20/18)
- KCPW Presents: “2018 NHMU Lecture Series – Neri Oxman” (4/13/18)
- KCPW Presents: “A Change of World – Poetry and the Women’s Movement” (4/6/18)
- KCPW Presents: “2018 NHMU Lecture Series – Steven Naleway” (3/30/18)