(KCPW News) Utah governor Gary Herbert says he has...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) The Sugar House Streetcar, also known as...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) The Utah legislature has been holding interim...Continue Reading
- The Rundown: Mexico’s US-Backed Strategy to Curb Stream of Migrants
- The Rundown: Watchable Wildlife, Political Cornflakes, Sugar House S-Line and More
- The Rundown: Previewing the Utah Humanities Book Festival
- The Rundown: Diverging Choices on Utah’s Water Future and More
- The Rundown: From Nuisance to Resource – Reconsidering Stormwater
- Bear suspected to have killed New Jersey hiker 09/22/2014WEST MILFORD, N.J. (AP) — A black bear believed to have attacked and killed a hiker over the weekend likely was looking for food and was circling the victim's body when sheriff's officers and wildlife officials killed it, officials said Monday.
- Alaska TV reporter quits on air to promote pot 09/22/2014ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — A television reporter quit her job on live TV with a big four-letter flourish after revealing she owns a medical marijuana business and intends to press for legalization of recreational pot in Alaska.
- Focus on UVa employee in student's disappearance 09/22/2014CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — Officials investigating the disappearance of a University of Virginia student focused Monday on the man they believe was the last person seen with her, searching his apartment for a second time and trying to locate the campus employee to arrest him on reckless driving charges.
- Newshour: Rockefellers Shun Fossil Funds 09/22/2014Leading oil dynasty to divest oil investments; Hong Kong protests; breast pump technology
- Newshour: Syrians flee fighting 09/22/2014Turkey closes border posts with Syria; sister of "Lady al-Qaeda"; 20 years of Friends
- Newshour: Yemen crisis 09/21/2014Yemen rivals secure peace deal; clashes at Syria-Turkey border; life as a 'banana'