Local Programs (KCPW)
Trump backs Romney, Utah may ax death penalty and legislators can use hundreds of millions in unexpected funding
As Mitt Romney begins his campaign for Senate, his...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Rep....Continue Reading
Today on the show: A renewed attempt at abolishing...Continue Reading
Hate crimes bill stalls, Utah lawmakers avoid climate change declarations, Mike Noel’s land is scrutinized
The latest attempt to increase penalties for hate crimes...Continue Reading
- 2 dead as severe weather moves eastward through central USOKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — At least two people are dead as a strong storm system that included possible tornadoes roared eastward through the central United States, leaving demolished homes, damaged vehicles and uprooted trees in its wake.
- School shooting survivors target NRA-linked companiesSurvivors of a mass shooting at a Florida high school are hoping to expand the reach of their gun control movement by seeking a boycott of companies doing business with the NRA and urging tourists to boycott the Sunshine State.
- Billy Graham's body arrives at namesake libraryCHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Admirers took photos on their phones, fire trucks parked on freeway overpasses and police officers saluted as a motorcade carrying the body of the Rev. Billy Graham crossed the evangelist's beloved home state of North Carolina for four hours Saturday from his mountain chapel to namesake library in the state's largest […]
- After years of dejection, proponents of gun laws see hopePARKLAND, Fla. (AP) — The progression has become numbingly repetitive — mass bloodshed unleashed by a gunman, followed by the stories of the fallen, the funerals, the mourning, the talking heads and the calls for change that dwindle into nothingness.
- Sridevi: Bollywood superstar dies at 54 of heart attackShe was one of the few Indian actresses to see huge box office success without a male hero's support.
- Winter Olympics: Billy Morgan to carry Great Britain flag at closing ceremonyBronze medallist Billy Morgan will carry the Great Britain flag at the Winter Olympics closing ceremony on Sunday.
- End in sight to Olympic ban on RussiaRussia's Olympic ban will be lifted if there are no further doping violations from their athletes at Pyeongchang 2018, the IOC says.
- Six Nations Shuffle: Line dancing, woolly jumpers & a stunning Scottish victoryWatch the quirkier moments from the Six Nations, featuring Mathieu Bastareaud's woolly jumper, a lesson in line dancing and Scotland's stunning victory.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “Truth, Politics and Power – Gun Rights and Gun Control” (2/23/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Climate One – Climate On Your Plate” (2/16/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Humankind – The Freed People” (2/9/18)
- KCPW Presents: “BBC Special – The End Zone” (2/2/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Climate One – Does Greening the Economy Leave Some People Behind?” (5/19/17)