Local Programs (KCPW)
Trump trims monuments, Hatch distances himself from Moore and the president backs Utah’s senior senator
President Donald Trump visits Utah to break up and...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Rep....Continue Reading
How do Native peoples feel about Pres. Donald Trump’s...Continue Reading
President Donald Trump will come to Utah to announce...Continue Reading
- Journalists consider response to errors after Trump attacksNEW YORK (AP) — Some stinging mistakes in stories involving President Donald Trump has given him fresh ammunition in his battle against the media while raising questions about whether news organizations need to peel back the curtain on how they operate.
- Tribes: Monument co-management proposal is slap in the faceFLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — President Donald Trump's decision to drastically reduce and break up a national monument in Utah wasn't the only blow Native American tribes say they were dealt last week.
- Man sets off pipe bomb strapped to his body in NYC subwayNEW YORK (AP) — A man inspired by the Islamic State group set off a crude pipe bomb strapped to his body Monday in a crowded subway corridor near Times Square, injuring the man, slightly wounding three others and sending New York commuters fleeing in terror through the smoky passageway.
- Louisiana man admits misusing Trump's Social Security numberBATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — A Louisiana private investigator pleaded guilty on Monday to misusing Donald Trump's Social Security number in repeated attempts to access the president's federal tax information before his election last year.
- New York Port Authority attack: Man held after Manhattan blastA Bangladeshi man is being held after a blast wounded several people at Port Authority bus terminal.
- Mesh risks not passed on to doctorsA major medical company failed to tell doctors the full extent of some of the risks posed by mesh implants.
- European Champions Cup: Saracens 14-46 ClermontDefending champions Saracens are handed a record home European defeat by Clermont Auvergne in their rearranged game on Monday.
- Three children killed in Salford house fireA man and woman are arrested on suspicion of murder after three children are killed in the blaze.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “Climate One – Does Greening the Economy Leave Some People Behind?” (5/19/17)
- KCPW Presents: “The Pulse – Mothering” (5/12/17)
- KCPW Presents: “America Abroad – After Paris: Global Approaches to Climate Change”
- KCPW Presents: “The Response – America’s Story (ep.4)” (4/28/17)
- KCPW Presents: “America Abroad – Trump’s Approach to the Middle East” (4/21/17)