Click here to download a copy of the press release.
Click here to download a copy of the new schedule.
Click here for a full analysis of our new programming schedule and what it means for listeners in Salt Lake City.
It is our effort to be something unique; to enhance the local, public radio landscape.
With the new programming changes, nearly 90% of the shows to be found at KCPW will not be found anywhere else in the Salt Lake market.
• New national and international public radio programs
• Nearly doubled local news coverage with more local reporting and a new, daily, half‐hour, local
news and interview show
• Increase in news analysis, offering a greater diversity of voices
• New lifestyle programs currently not heard in the area, including a show devoted to
environmental issues and a show devoted to healthy living
• Four‐fold increase in arts programming with new categories for film, music and the culinary arts
We will continue to bring you non-stop, thoughtful news and information, but now we will be able to offer more shows, more voices, more local coverage, more of what you love.
As an independent, member supported station, we value your feedback. Please take moment to let us know what’s on your mind.