UTA bus on Main Street in downtown Salt Lake City. Photo: Flickr
The downtown free fare zone is on the chopping block and changes to TRAX and bus service are causing some commuters heartburn. How will the recent changes mass transit affect you?
- Gerry Carpenter, UTA spokesman
- Salt Lake City Councilman Soren Simonsen
What will the new City Creek development bring to downtown SLC?
- Linda Wardell, General Manager of City Creek Center
- Dale Bills, spokesman, City Creek Reserve, Inc.
- Jason Mathis, Executive Director, Downtown Alliance
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (17.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |