Our Community Calendar is a resource we offer to all qualified nonprofits. Community Calendar airs throughout the day on KCPW. Featured events are chosen at random. You will also find all current Community Calendar events listed here.
To submit an event to the Community Calendar, the event must meet the following criteria:
- The event must take place in Utah.
- The organization promoting the event must be a qualified 501 (c) (3) charity or political subdivision.
- The event cannot promote a religious organization or individual.
If your event meets these criteria, click Post Your Event below. Include your contact information in case we have any questions. Otherwise, your event may not get published.
KCPW would like to encourage you to make the most of your post with a featured image and links to your organization.
**Please submit request at least 10-14 days before your event – event listings read on-air are chosen at random, two weeks prior to the event.**
Experience the Japanese culture and traditions: don’t miss out on the best sushi (futomaki and inari) and manju (sweet bean pastries) in addition to other menu items for sale. The Japanese Church of Christ is the home of the Kenshin Taiko Group –you’ll hear the thundering beat of their drums along with other entertainment throughout the day.
- Have your name written in Japanese
- Enjoy the beauty of Ikebana (Japanese flower arrangements)
- Witness the art of bonsai and origami
- Japanese gift items for sale
- Children’s activities