Local Programs (KCPW)
Utah’s Senate president is out, a GOP House member is challenging Mitt Romney and students walk out to protest gun violence
More than 20 lawmakers have announced their departure from...Continue Reading
Today on the show, we look at sex education...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Sen....Continue Reading
- State: Voicemail about cracking in bridge wasn't picked upMIAMI (AP) — An engineer left a voicemail two days before a catastrophic bridge failure in Miami to say some cracking had been found at one end of the concrete span, but the voicemail wasn't picked up until after the collapse, Florida Department of Transportation officials said Friday.
- Rapid building technique gets scrutiny after bridge collapseAs the 950-ton concrete bridge section was swung into place over a highway last weekend, Florida International University officials were beaming with pride.
- Trump wildlife protection board defends trophy huntingWASHINGTON (AP) — Big-game hunters tapped by the Trump administration to help rewrite federal rules for importing the heads and hides of African elephants and lions as trophies defended the practice Friday, arguing that threatened and endangered species would go extinct without the anti-poaching programs funded in part by the fees wealthy Americans pay to […]
- Pence protesters win free speech fight over St. Pat's paradeSAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — Protesters seeking to carry signs in an area being secured for Vice President Mike Pence to participate in the South's largest St. Patrick's Day parade won a brisk free speech fight Friday as city officials in Savannah backed off prohibiting signs and posters at the event.
- Russian exiles contacted over safety after tycoon murderSafety advice is issued as police investigate the death of Russian businessman Nikolai Glushkov.
- St Leonards shooting: Two women shot dead at houseA man is arrested on suspicion of murder and a firearm is seized in St Leonards, East Sussex.
- West Ham: Karren Brady apologises for London Stadium troubleWest Ham vice-chairman Karren Brady apologises for the scenes that marred the 3-0 defeat by Burnley.
- Russia spy poisoning: 23 UK diplomats expelled from MoscowIt also closes the British Council in Russia - amid tensions over the nerve agent attack on an ex-spy.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “2018 NHMU Lecture Series – James McLurkin” (3/16/18)
- KCPW Presents: “BBC Special: The Lost World of the Suffragettes” (3/9/18)
- KCPW Presents: “2018 NHMU Lecture Series – Michael Pawlyn” (3/2/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Truth, Politics and Power – Gun Rights and Gun Control” (2/23/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Climate One – Climate On Your Plate” (2/16/18)