KCPW loves volunteers!
We are always looking for fresh faces and old friends to help out. Our semi-annual pledge drives are our most important fundraising efforts and require a lot of man-hours. Volunteering during a pledge drive puts you right in the thick of the action. You’ll rub elbows with our producer, hosts, engineers and support staff and hang out with other savvy public radio fans.
Pledge drive generally means answering phones, tallying pledges or light office work and plenty of scrumptious food and good times.
If the fast-paced zaniness of drive time isn’t your thing, there are all sorts of ways to get involved:
- Phone Answering: Take pledges during the drive
- Office Work: Filing, envelope stuffing
- Light Housekeeping
- Erranding: In-town pick-ups & drop-offs
- Writing: Social media messaging, one-sheets (brief summaries)
- Member Relations: Pledge and member account follow up
- Outreach / Events: Booth time (example: Farmer’s Market, Arts Festival)
Join us down at the Farmers Market, or come on down to the station and lend a hand.
Our volunteers are a valued part of KCPW and help keep the public in public radio. All efforts are greatly appreciated and we like to surprise our do-gooders with treats and parties.
Drop us a line with the form below and welcome aboard!