04/11/2021 @ 3:00 pm
Red Bird Writers Studio
1300 S 1400 E
* Join a friendly group of writers for six two-hour sessions on Sundays 3:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
* All sessions are socially distanced and held outdoors in a backyard
* Discuss your stories, poems, essays and more
* Explore your writing with in-class exercises, instructor feedback and peer review
* $150 course fee, enrollment limited
Conducted by Adam Fagin, author of Furthest Ecology—named a Best Book by Entropy Magazine. Adam has a Ph.D. in Creative Writing from the University of Denver and has taught writing there, at Weber State, University of Colorado and Lighthouse Writers Workshop. His work has appeared widely in Boston Review, Seattle Review, New American Writing and many other journals.
For questions and to enroll: firstname.lastname@example.org
Praise for Adam’s workshops:
“Adam Fagin is a wonderful individual and instructor. From sharing his own work to skillfully critiquing ours, I feel like I was able to shape my writing abilities to be more mature and effective.”
“The highly personalized feedback after each of the workshops was incredibly helpful.”
“I was pretty intimidated going into this class. It was a stretch for me because I’m a novice writer. I was amazed at the openness and lack of elitist attitudes. It was clear that Adam had a deep knowledge but he was very approachable and welcoming of questions.