1719 S Main St
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Join us for a special workshop to experience the intersection of your own psyche through your body, in a small-group environment with Jane Clapp, the creator of Jungian Somatics.
Due to the space requirements for the experiential nature of this special workshop, spots are limited and this one-time experience will likely sell-out.
4 CEUs included for Utah Mental Health Professionals
Join Jane Clapp for a 4-hour learning experience to be introduced to the 6-pillars of Jungian Somatics: a foundational overview of this emergent and potent body of work that explores the inseparable relationship between somatics and Jungian psychology.
Be introduced to the anatomy of the psyche and how it is mirrored in the body. Experience practices that Jane has evolved from 20 years of working with movement therapy and somatics, and training in Jungian psychology.
The Six Pillars:
1. The process of embodied active imagination to explore unconscious material via the body through intuitive movement and symbolic image creation.
2. Principles of archetypal somatics and trauma as an embodied spiritual injury.
3. The neurobiology of spirituality and the embodiment of the Self.
4. The neurobiology of creativity and the unconscious psyche.
5. Somatics of transference and countertransference and the shared field via the unconscious psyche.
6. Introduction to the somatics of dream interpretation.
Don’t forget to join us for the Immersive Talk on Friday, March 10th!
About Jane Clapp:
Jane is a psychotherapist, an advanced candidate with the Ontario Association of Jungian Analysts, and an expert in the intersection of the body and psyche. For over twenty years, Jane has been a movement and somatic coach and embodiment educator working with a diverse clientele all over the world. Bringing together many years of somatic study and clinical experience, along with extensive personal Jungian analysis and professional training as an analyst, Jane developed Jungian Somatics™.