KCPW’s “High Frequency Club” is a vehicle for those who strongly believe that public radio should remain a vital part of our community. Particularly now, when we see journalism threatened verbally and local news outlets struggle economically, your support is critical. Not only will your generous contribution sustain public radio’s mission of offering thought-provoking, reliable news and engaging entertainment, High Frequency members enjoy:
- Invitations to watch a taping of “Both Sides of the Aisle” or “Behind the Headlines”, tour the station, and meet the staff.
- Annual thank-you gifts such as KCPW’s 25th Anniversary mug.
- Day sponsorships — record a personalized on-air message and sponsor a day at KCPW.
- Invitations to special events.
- Acknowledgements on KCPW’s website and in our year-end newsletter (optional). Those who join this year will be highlighted as “founders”.
Your commitment will ensure the future of public radio as a source of news and information, free from the influence of commercial interests.
Join here, or contact KCPW’s High Frequency Coordinator Toni Tietjen, firstname.lastname@example.org, (801) 359-5279 ext. 220.