Nearly eight years in the making, The Leonardo is nearly ready to open its doors to the public. What makes the art-science-technology museum a unique destination and what can visitors expect? On Thursday, Jeff Robinson gets a sneak peek and takes listeners along.
- Lisa Davis, spokeswoman, The Leonardo
- Scott Smith, Creative Director, The Leonardo
- Dr. Christopher German, Research Associate at The Brain Institute, University of Utah
A new survey of Utah Republicans shows wide support for the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument.
- Philip Carlson, Utah representative for Republicans for Environmental Protection
- Susan Hand, owner of Willow Canyon Outdoor in Kanab
How do you feel about this topic?
Is there anything else you think we should know? We'd like to hear your thoughts. Send us your feedback using the form below.