The good news: Homelessness in Utah is down 8 percent overall. The bad news: The number of homeless school children is up 67 percent. On Monday, details of Utah’s 2011 Report on Utah’s Homeless.
- Gordon Walker, Director, Utah Division of Housing and Community Development
- Jonathan Hardy, Director, State Community Services Office
- Matt Minkevitch, Executive Director of The Road Home
Divorce doesn’t just affect the adults involved. More than 12,000 Utah children are impacted by divorce each year. Now, the Utah State Courts is offering a divorce class for kids.
- Michael Evans, Domestic Relations Commissioner in the Third District Court.
- Diane Passey, Certified Professional Counselor with experience counseling children, adolescents and adults.
How do you feel about this topic?
Is there anything else you think we should know? We'd like to hear your thoughts. Send us your feedback using the form below.