Local elections are never as sexy as presidential politics, but people do care deeply about potholes, parks and quality of life issues. On Wednesday, we get analysis on this year’s municipal fireworks and Election Day results.
- Derek Jensen, Salt Lake Tribune reporter
- Katharine Biele, City Weekly reporter
- Matthew Burbank, Associate Professor of Political Science, University of Utah
What is social enterprise? And how can local entrepreneurs make a living and contribute to society?
- Fraser Nelson, Community Foundation of Utah
- Kali Stoddard, Odyssey House
The Community Foundation of Utah, Morgan Stanley Bank and Zions Bank are hosting a seminar on social enterprise with Carla Javits, CEO of REDF and a national leader on philanthro-capitalism, as key note. The event is Thursday, Nov. 10, 9-10:30 a.m. in the Zions Bank Founders Room, One South Main Street, Salt Lake City. Click here for more information.
How do you feel about this topic?
Is there anything else you think we should know? We'd like to hear your thoughts. Send us your feedback using the form below.