The idea of building a Broadway-style theater downtown has been bandied about since the 1960s, but Salt Lake City Mayor Ralph Becker has made the $110 million project a cornerstone of his administration. Critics say that money could better be used to bolster existing arts groups. Tonight the Salt Lake City Council will decide. Do you support a new performing arts center?
On Thanksgiving, turkey and pumpkin pie steal the show, but the right wine can make or break the feast. What will you be serving at your table this Thanksgiving?
Suggested wine pairings for Thanksgiving
- Churchill Claiborne Dry Gewurztraminer (white)
- Willm Gewurztraminer (white)
- Marietta Angeli Cuvee (red)
- Artizin Red Zinfandel(red)
- Gruet (blend of red and white)
- Adami Prosecco (white)
- Peter Lehmann Semillon Blanc (white)
- Whispering Angel Rose (red)
How do you feel about this topic?
Is there anything else you think we should know? We'd like to hear your thoughts. Send us your feedback using the form below.