Local Programs (KCPW)
Trump backs Romney, Utah may ax death penalty and legislators can use hundreds of millions in unexpected funding
As Mitt Romney begins his campaign for Senate, his...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Rep....Continue Reading
Today on the show: A renewed attempt at abolishing...Continue Reading
Hate crimes bill stalls, Utah lawmakers avoid climate change declarations, Mike Noel’s land is scrutinized
The latest attempt to increase penalties for hate crimes...Continue Reading
- Sweeping Georgia cybercrime bill would target 'snoopers'ATLANTA (AP) — Lying about your weight on an online dating site? Checking out who won the Falcons game from your work computer? Using your computer hacking knowledge as an "ethical hacker?" Those actions may become illegal if a Georgia bill gets voted into law, civil liberty advocates say.
- Fla. sheriff says only 1 deputy was on scene during shootingPARKLAND, Fla. (AP) — The Florida sheriff whose department responded to this month's high school massacre defended his leadership Sunday while insisting that only one of his deputies was on the scene as the gunman killed 14 students and three staff members.
- A fertility doctor's secret, a special kinship decades laterZIONSVILLE, Ind. (AP) — Matt White remembers that day in September 2016 when a mystery began to unravel that would change his life.
- California Democratic Party isn't backing Dianne FeinsteinSAN DIEGO (AP) — U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein failed to win the official endorsement of the California Democratic Party as she seeks her fifth term in Washington, but her supporters say it won't hurt her with a broader swath of voters.
- Leicester blast triggers police alertPolice declare a "major incident" after reports of an explosion in the Hinckley Road area of Leicester.
- Carabao Cup: Man City too good for ArsenalManchester City win their first trophy under Pep Guardiola as they easily beat Arsenal in the Carabao Cup final at Wembley.
- Syria war: Air strikes resume hours after UN approves ceasefireGovernment forces bomb a rebel-held enclave near Damascus, hours after the UN called for a truce.
- North Korea willing to hold talks with US, says South KoreaSouth Korea's president met a top North Korean general at the end of the Winter Olympics.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “Truth, Politics and Power – Gun Rights and Gun Control” (2/23/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Climate One – Climate On Your Plate” (2/16/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Humankind – The Freed People” (2/9/18)
- KCPW Presents: “BBC Special – The End Zone” (2/2/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Climate One – Does Greening the Economy Leave Some People Behind?” (5/19/17)