Local Programs (KCPW)
Legislature creates inland port amid Biskupski’s criticisms, LGBTQ suicide prevention group V.P. resigns after LDS Church donation and what’s in store for Ambassador Huntsman
The Utah Legislature changes the law that creates an inland...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Rep....Continue Reading
Today on the show: How are poor people faring...Continue Reading
- Scientists detected a spike in ozone-depleting chemicals. They'll use the Montreal Protocol to stop the pollution.Those who have watched over the Montreal Protocol since its formation have never had to take significant measures to enforce it — until now.
- New report forecasts a troubling picture of rising tides, frequent flooding on coastsSome Americans think major flooding will not affect the country until decades from now. A recent report says major implications may be arriving much sooner.
- There’s a fight going on in schools over when history beginsAcross America, millions of high school kids take Advanced Placement classes every year to prep for an exam that could get them college credit. In May, the nonprofit company that runs AP decided to change its world history class, to skip pre-colonial history. In this political climate, that was especially controversial.
- With an iPhone and the internet, this Syrian satirist is having conversations his countrymen can'tAn anonymous satirist has created four characters who speak to the tragedy of Syria.
- PayPoint: Customers left without energy after outageTerminals across the UK went down on Saturday but the company says the issue is now resolved.
- Hockey Women's World Cup: England come from behind to draw with IndiaEngland make a nervy start to their World Cup campaign as they came from behind to draw 1-1 with India.
- Tiger Woods takes clubhouse lead at The Open 2018Tiger Woods shoots his lowest round at a major since 2011 as a five-under-par 66 gives him the clubhouse lead on the third day of The Open.
- Tour de France 2018: Omar Fraile claims victory on stage 14 of TourOmar Fraile wins stage 14 of the Tour de France in a dramatic finish as Team Sky's Geraint Thomas retains the leader's yellow jersey.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “APM Reports Order 9066 Chapter One” (7/20/18)
- KCPW Presents : “DEBATE: Trigger Warning: Are Safe Spaces Dangerous?” (7/9/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Re:sound — The Mirrored Show” (7/6/18)
- KCPW Presents: “BBC Special: Witness – Pride Month” (6/29/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Polk Street Stories” (6/22/18)