Behind the Headlines: Bill would revamp sex education, UTA promises improvements (2/5/16)
House Minority Leader Brian King proposes a bill for more comprehensive sex education in public scho…
UMOCA Executive Director Kristian Anderson on Art, Leisure and Economy
Today on the program host Jason Mathis speaks with Kristian Anderson, Executive Director of UMOCA – …
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: Criminal Justice Reform & Pay-for-Success for Salt Lake County
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: February 10/13, 2016) -- Earlier this week the Hinckley…
The Bottom Line: Determined to Disrupt the Home Real Estate Industry - Johnny Hanna of Homie
The Bottom Line – (Air date: February 9, 2016) People have tried to disrupt the residential real est…
- Government sues Ferguson after city tries to revise deal 02/10/2016FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — The federal government sued Ferguson on Wednesday, one day after the City Council voted to revise an agreement aimed at improving the way police and courts treat poor people and minorities in the St. Louis suburb.
- Sirhan Sirhan, assassin of Robert Kennedy, denied parole 02/10/2016SAN DIEGO (AP) — For the 15th time, officials denied parole for Sirhan Sirhan, the assassin of Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, after hearing Wednesday from another person who was shot that night and called for Sirhan's release.
- Appeals court tosses order blocking Mississippi executions 02/10/2016JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — An appeals court Wednesday upheld Mississippi's method of lethal injection, rejecting arguments from death row inmates who opposed the state's plan to use drugs not specifically approved by state law.
- The plight of Eritrean refugees in Ethiopia 02/10/2016Child refugees in Ethiopia; longest-surviving heart transplant patient dies; gravitational waves (Photo: An unaccompanied minor from Eritrea in Mayani refugee camp, Ethiopia Credit: BBC)
- Trump and Sanders win New Hampshire 02/10/2016New Hampshire results; Special report from Ethiopia; Virginity scholarships in South Africa. (Photo: A man wears a jacket printed with the American flag and eagle. Credit: Eric Thayer/Reuters)
- US: North Korea expands plutonium production 02/09/2016China's view on North Korea's nuclear programme; New Hampshire Primary day; world's biggest aircraft gets ready for take-off. (Photo: A North Korean long range rocket is launched into the air on February 7, 2016. Credit: Reuters.)
- Better Utah Update: Budgeting, SB54 Substitute, Partisan Committee Membership
- Bill Would Allow ‘Segmentation’ of Utah’s Scenic Byways
- The Daily Buzz from Sundance 2016: Day 9 (1/30/2016)
- Better Utah Legislative Update: Efforts to Restore Education Funding, Legislative Endorsements, More
- Political Cornflakes: Obama Cites Mormon Persecution in Call for Religious Tolerance
- Better Utah Legislative Update: Week 2 Momentum