Local Programs (KCPW)
The Bottom Line – Chris Gibson, Co-Founder and CEO of Recursion...Continue Reading
The Federal Election Commission raises questions about more than...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Rep....Continue Reading
Today on the show, guest host Roger McDonough takes...Continue Reading
- Germany's anti-immigrant AfD party looks to make inroads in the country's villagesHer district, Teltow-Flaeming, is home to 165,00 people including about 2,500 refugees and asylum-seekers. The area has been recognized by the American NGO Cultural Vistas for its success in integrating newcomers. Yet, some people here are uneasy with their new neighbors. They say migrants bring crime and have harassed women on the street.
- Hong Kong, southern China clean up after super typhoon MangkhutThe category 5 storm hit Southeast Asia over the weekend.
- With government sidelined, citizen scientists test water quality in Puerto RicoAfter the catastrophic Hurricane Maria made landfall on Puerto Rico in 2017, finding safe drinking water became one of the most difficult issues facing residents of the island. A team of volunteers stepped in to help.
- The fake doctor who saved thousands of babiesIt sounds weird to put babies on display at a fair. But Martin Couney did, and he saved thousands of lives in the process.
- Celia Barquín: European golf champion murdered in IowaA man is charged with murder after Spanish golfer Celia Barquín is found dead on an Iowa golf course.
- Israel blames Syria for Russian aircrew deaths but 'expresses sorrow'Fifteen personnel died when an aircraft was downed by Syrian fire after Israel launched an air raid.
- 'How breastfeeding on mountain race made me go viral'Sophie Power was pictured breastfeeding during a gruelling 106-mile race at Mont Blanc.
- Storm Ali approach brings amber weather warningThe Met Office warns of winds of up to 80 mph, which could endanger life.