Behind the Headlines: Trump as the nominee, Bennett dies, Biskupski’s vision and Tempest Williams resigns (5/6/16)
Local Republicans contemplate what Donald Trump as the GOP presidential nominee means for Utah voter…
Martine Cafe: Restaurant Changes as Neighborhood Evolves
Today a conversation about Martine - a fixture on the Salt Lake dining scene for decades. Host Jason…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: The Changing Shape of Power & National Security
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: May 4/7, 2016) -- One of the nation’s leading experts o…
The Bottom Line: Managing the Business of Nuclear Waste -- Greg Wood, CFO of Energy Solutions
The Bottom Line – (Air date: May 3, 2016) Safe storage of hazardous nuclear waste is an enormous pro…
- SpaceX lands rocket at sea 2nd time after satellite launch 05/06/2016CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — For the second month in a row, the aerospace upstart SpaceX landed a rocket on an ocean platform early Friday, this time following the successful launch of a Japanese communications satellite.
- NC college system's federal funds in crosshairs of LGBT law 05/06/2016RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina's prized public universities could be the biggest losers as state leaders defend a new law limiting the rights of LGBT people.
- Man convicted of killing 3 women, wrapping bodies in bags 05/06/2016CLEVELAND (AP) — A convicted sex offender was found guilty Thursday of the murder of three women whose bodies were found wrapped in garbage bags in a case that raised fears that another serial killer was hunting for victims in the Cleveland area.
- Prokofiev in Palmyra 05/05/2016Russia and Syria hold concert in Syria's Palmyra while bombs hit refugee camp in Idlib; Venezuela economy in crisis; Stones v Trump Picture: Russian President Vladimir Putin addresses participants and guests of a Mariinsky orchestra concert in the ancient theatre of Syria's ravaged Palmyra via a video link from the Bocharov Ruchei state residence in […]
- Turkey's Power Struggle 05/05/2016Turkey's PM Ahmet Davutoglu resigns wielding greater power to President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Dispute over disparities in support for Israel's holocaust survivors. Concert with Russian conductor Valery Gergiev in Palmyra's Roman Theatre. (Photo: Turkish former Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu (L) and President Recep Tayyip Erdogan (R) gesturing at the podium. Credit: Adem Altanadem/AFP/Getty Images)
- Trump Becomes Presumptive Republican Presidential Nominee 05/04/2016Anti-Trump Republicans ponder their next move; Lone migrant children in Calais; Will cannabis eventually be handed out for free in the US? (Photo: A Donald Trump supporter insists 'the silent majority' is with him. Credit: Reuters)
- Editor and Publisher Terry Orme Discusses the Sale of the Salt Lake Tribune
- “Original Masterplan” for Salt Lake City Goes Up for Sale
- Wins for Sanders and Cruz after Large Turnout at Utah Caucuses
- Update from City Hall: A Conversation with Mayor Jackie Biskupski
- Volunteer During KCPW’s Spring Pledge Drive!
- Trump Rally in Downtown Salt Lake City Draws Protestors and Spectators