Behind the Headlines: Feminist threatened, Love/Owens debate, auditors scold GOED (10/17/14)
Threats to feminist video game critic Anita Sarkeesian spark questions about campus security and fre…
Babs De Lay of Urban Utah Homes and Estates on Living and Working Downtown
One of the trends shaping our downtown: people making the choice to live and work in the urban core.…
The Bottom Line: Dinesh Patel, Life Sciences Entrepreneur
The Bottom Line (Air Date: October 21, 2014) – After receiving his PhD in the 1980s and working for…
The Rundown: Alliance for a Better Utah's Martindale Demystifies Your Ballot
Election day is less than two weeks away and so today we're taking a close look at your ballot with …
- Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks 10/22/2014WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly 50 years ago, scientists found bones of two large, powerful dinosaur arms in Mongolia and figured they had discovered a fearsome critter with killer claws.
- Probe: UNC academic fraud was 'shadow curriculum' 10/22/2014CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) — A scandal involving bogus classes and inflated grades at the University of North Carolina was bigger than previously reported, encompassing about 1,500 athletes who got easy A's and B's over a span of nearly two decades, according to an investigation released Wednesday.
- US to track everyone coming from Ebola nations 10/22/2014ATLANTA (AP) — All travelers who come into the U.S. from three Ebola-stricken West African nations will now be monitored for three weeks, the latest step by federal officials to keep the disease from spreading into the country.
- Newshour: Reversing extremism 10/22/2014De-radicalising extremists; Remembering Ben Bradlee; Can cheerful street signs transform a town?
- Newshour: Pistorius sentencing 21 Oct 14 10/21/2014ANC Women's League is dismayed; Canada hit by Islamist violence; a heart wrenching letter from Liberia
- Newshour: Pistorius sentenced to 5 years 10/21/2014Pistorius given five years in jail; acid attacks in Isfahan; Baghdad's firefighters.
- Political Cornflakes: Elections Forecasting and Fundraising Gaps
- Utah’s Fourth District Race Takes a Softer Tone
- Owens, Love Clash in Debate
- Audit Raises Concerns over Economic Incentive Program
- Herbert’s Healthy Utah Plan Finally Coming into Focus
- Babs De Lay of Urban Utah Homes and Estates on Living and Working Downtown