Behind the Headlines: Supreme Court considers gay marriage, lawmaker blasts DABC, Utah talks Medicaid compromise (05/01/15)
Gov. Herbert and top legislators talk to Washington about a Medicaid compromise.Utahns react to gay …
Wine Academy of Utah Founder Jim Santangelo on Understanding Wines
Today on the program, host Jason Mathis speaks with Jim Santangelo, who is the founder of the Wine A…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: The Gender Wage Gap
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: April 29, 2015) - Dr. Gunseli Berik, professor of Econo…
The Bottom Line: Mark Gorenberg & Zetta Ventures
The Bottom Line – Mark Gorenberg is the Founder and General Partner of Zetta Ventures. Gorenberg h…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- Latest on Boston trial: Doctor says Tsarnaevs' dad had PTSD 05/05/201511 a.m.
- Reforming Baltimore police will be time-consuming, costly 05/05/2015BALTIMORE (AP) — Months before Freddie Gray died of the broken neck he suffered during what Baltimore's top prosecutor called an illegal arrest, the city's mayor and police commissioner said the department needed reform and asked the Justice Department for help reviewing officer misconduct.
- Texas gunman was former target of FBI terror probe 05/05/2015WASHINGTON (AP) — A man whose social media presence was being scrutinized by federal authorities was one of two attackers in a shooting at a Texas cartoon contest featuring images of the Muslim Prophet Muhammad, and the Islamic State group on Tuesday claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Newshour: France anti-terror law 05/05/2015France to extend surveillance power; what's at stake in Burundi; microwave confuses astronomers
- Newshour: Israeli soldiers criticise Gaza war 05/04/2015Israeli soldiers say IDF failed to protect civilians; Le Pen senior suspended from Front National; protesters die in Burundi.
- Newshour: Syria school bombing 05/04/2015Journalist witnesses Aleppo attack; Arctic ice thinning; the man behind Big Bird
- Political Cornflakes: President Obama Visits Utah
- Salt Lake City Selected as 8th Google Fiber City
- Political Cornflakes: Rep. Stewart on Where to Send Secret Service Agents
- Better Utah Legislative Update – Day 43
- An Overhaul for Salt Lake’s Parking Meters
- Both Sides of the Aisle – Episode 70 (3/5/15)