Former Utah State University football player Torrey Green, accused of sexually assaulting six women when he was student, takes the
Local Programs (KCPW)
Former Utah State University football player Torrey Green, accused...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Sen....Continue Reading
In the Hive —Today on the show: What does harm...Continue Reading
- Kurdish protesters attacked by Erdoğan's bodyguards at DC demonstration sue Turkish governmentA group of protesters who were attacked by Turkish security officials back in May 2017 are suing the Turkish government. Murat Yasa, a Kurdish activist who is among those suing, says the attack has left with him long-term physical and psychological issues.
- A little yellow book full of Xi Jinping quotes is the new version of Mao's 'Little Red Book'Mao Zedong's 'Little Red Book' is an icon. Curators Julie O'Yang and Fernando Eloy have created a similar book — a yellow one — of quotes from Chinese President Xi Jinping.
- Here's why the US census citizenship question stokes mistrustThe question would have required respondents to answer whether they and everyone in their household is a US citizen. The ruling has been appealed. There’s a small chance it could still end up on the census if the Trump administration can convince the Supreme Court to step in on its behalf. That would all need […]
- An Olympic hopeful from Senegal hopes to inspire more black women to surfBlack female surfers say they often have to battle aggression and isolation while out in the water. One group from Northern California hopes to change that by helping more black female surfers compete professionally.
- Djokovic weathers Shapovalov 'storm' to advanceNovak Djokovic regains his composure after being frustrated over a floodlight issue to beat Denis Shapovalov and reach the Australian Open fourth round.
- Mexico pipeline blast kills 21 and injures dozensDozens of people were scrambling to steal oil in Hidalgo state when they were engulfed in flames.
- Alexander-Arnold close to new Liverpool dealLiverpool full-back Trent Alexander-Arnold is close to signing a new five-year deal with the Premier League club.
- Buzzfeed's Trump lawyer report not accurate - Mueller's officeA claim that President Trump told his lawyer to lie is "not accurate", the special counsel says.