Behind the Headlines: Prison possibilities, Count My Vote lawsuit, speed limit v. air quality (12/12/14)
Cities jockey to get off the prison-relocation short list. The Utah GOP sues the state on the Count …
EVE Winterfest: Reflecting on 2014 and Celebrating 2015
Today on Downtown SLC we're talking about EVE, a three-day celebration with concerts, DJs, grown-up …
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: Understanding Local Utah Refugees
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: December 17, 2014) - Utah is home to 50,000 refugees, w…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- President signs legislation ending Nazi benefit checks 12/18/2014WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama on Thursday capped a swift and forceful response to an Associated Press investigation by signing into law a measure that bars suspected Nazi war criminals from receiving U.S. Social Security benefits.
- Judge: Slender Man stabbing defendants competent 12/18/2014WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) — Two Wisconsin girls accused of stabbing a classmate to please the fantasy character Slender Man are fit to stand trial, a judge ruled Thursday.
- Slain German teen's parents testify about ordeal 12/18/2014MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) — The parents of a German exchange student who was shot to death by a Montana man while trespassing in his garage told a judge Thursday their dreams are broken.
- Newshour: Putin seeks to allay economic fears 12/18/2014Russian president insists rouble will stabilise; Vatican diplomacy; Review of pulled North Korea movie.
- Newshour: Cuba and USA to re-establish relations 12/17/2014After 50 years of frost US announces major Cuba rapprochement; FIFA investigator resigns.
- Newshour: Pakistan's fight against militants to continue 12/17/2014Thousands mourn Peshawar school deaths; Russia's rouble trouble; Alan Gross freed
- Political Cornflakes: House Passes Budget, Matheson’s Final Vote, Presidential Encounter
- Differing Views on Plans for Big Water Projects in Utah
- Political Cornflakes: Symbolic House Vote Over Executive Action on Immigration
- Political Cornflakes: Mia Love Gets a Mentor. Reaction to Immigration Plan
- Political Cornflakes: Imminent Showdown Over Immigration?
- Political Cornflakes: Mia Love the Next GOP Star?