Local Programs (KCPW)
Utah authors call FanX founders out, Utah GOP removes minority members before vice chair election, LDS and NAACP leaders announce joint efforts
Utah authors band together to criticize the founders of the FanX...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Rep....Continue Reading
(Original air date: March 29, 2018) Today on the...Continue Reading
- Man arrested after driver rams into 3 on Oregon sidewalkPORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A driver rammed into three women walking on a sidewalk Friday in downtown Portland, critically injuring one of them, before speeding away and getting arrested within hours of the crash, authorities said.
- No rain in sight: Fire fears force land closures in ArizonaFLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — Dry pine needles and dead wood snapped under fire prevention officer Matt Engbring's boots as he hiked a half-mile into the woods in search of a makeshift campsite that had served as one man's home until this week when the area was closed because of the escalating threat of massive wildfires.
- Family: Virginia police shooting video raises more questionsRICHMOND, Va. (AP) — The family of a young, black Virginia man who was fatally shot by police while naked and unarmed said the release of body-camera footage answered some of their questions about what happened but raised even more.
- Police: Wounded middle school student in critical conditionNOBLESVILLE, Ind. (AP) — An Indiana middle school student armed with two handguns opened fire inside his science classroom, authorities said, wounding a classmate and a teacher whose swift intervention was credited with saving lives.
- Irish abortion referendum: Exit polls suggest landslide for repealCounting begins hours after exit polls suggest a landslide vote in favour of liberalising the law.
- YouTube stars 'might encourage kids to eat more calories'Social media stars Zoella and Alfie Deyes feature in a study into the protection of children online.
- Irish abortion referendum: The people travelling #HomeToVoteVoters returned home from across the world to cast their ballot in Friday's historic referendum.
- Afghan interpreters' scheme utter failure, say MPsNo Afghan civilians who worked for the Army have been resettled in the UK so far, MPs say.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “Mine Enemy: The Story of German POWs in America” (5/25/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Can Negotations Denuclearize North Korea?” (5/18/18)
- KCPW presents: “Re:sound-The Mothers Show” (5/11/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Debate: Preserve Net Neutrality: All Data is Created Equal” (5/4/18)
- KCPW Presents: “The Trouble: Doppelganger” (4/27/18)