Local Programs (KCPW)
Utah’s Senate president is out, a GOP House member is challenging Mitt Romney and students walk out to protest gun violence
More than 20 lawmakers have announced their departure from...Continue Reading
Today on the show, we look at sex education...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Sen....Continue Reading
- Bridge collapse victim's uncle rages at 'incompetence'MIAMI (AP) — As crews began removing bodies from beneath a collapsed pedestrian bridge Saturday, a victim's uncle raged against what he called the "complete incompetence" and "colossal failure" that allowed people to drive beneath the unfinished concrete span.
- The Latest: Officials identify 4 victims in bridge collapseMIAMI (AP) — The Latest on the deadly pedestrian bridge collapse in Miami (all times local):
- Immigrant reunited with child months after separation by USCHICAGO (AP) — A Congolese mother has been reunited with her 7-year-old daughter months after they crossed the California-Mexico border seeking asylum and were separated by the U.S. government, an American Civil Liberties Union lawyer said Saturday.
- Militia members accused of targeting Somalis to stand trialWICHITA, Kan. (AP) — Months before the 2016 general election, members of a Kansas militia group that prosecutors say came to be known as the "the Crusaders" met in an office to pick the targets of bombings that they hoped would inspire a wave of attacks on Muslims throughout the U.S.
- The Papers: 'Blackout threat' as UK 'stands up' to PutinThe breakdown in UK-Russian relations after the poisoning of an ex-spy continues to dominate the headlines.
- 'Mini Beast from the East' brings snow and ice to parts of UKThe icy conditions see flights cancelled at Heathrow and cause serious problems for many drivers.
- Man Utd 2-0 Brighton: Jose Mourinho says his side were 'scared to play'Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho says his players were "scared to play" and questions their "personality" in the FA Cup win over Brighton.
- Man Utd reach FA Cup semi-finalsRomelu Lukaku scores his 12th goal in 11 FA Cup games as an uninspired Manchester United beat Brighton to reach the semi-finals.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “2018 NHMU Lecture Series – James McLurkin” (3/16/18)
- KCPW Presents: “BBC Special: The Lost World of the Suffragettes” (3/9/18)
- KCPW Presents: “2018 NHMU Lecture Series – Michael Pawlyn” (3/2/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Truth, Politics and Power – Gun Rights and Gun Control” (2/23/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Climate One – Climate On Your Plate” (2/16/18)