Local Programs (KCPW)
The Hinckley Institute of Politics recently hosted a panel...Continue Reading
The Bottom Line (Original Air Date: April 25, 2017)...Continue Reading
Today on the show: what’s causing a divide in...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Rep....Continue Reading
- Coach's accusers: Schools should end relationships with himCHICAGO (AP) — Several dozen colleges have kept ties to an influential volleyball coach long after he was publicly accused of sexually abusing and raping underage girls who trained with him in the 1980s.
- Tears flow as victims of Waffle House shooting rememberedNASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Employees at a Waffle House where four people were killed in a weekend shooting rampage wore orange ribbons, hugged each other and wept as the restaurant re-opened. And a steady stream of customers came in to the Nashville restaurant Wednesday to show support.
- Ex-cop arrested in sadistic crime spree from '70s and '80sSACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A man once sworn to protect the public from crime was accused Wednesday of living a double life terrorizing suburban neighborhoods at night, becoming one of California's most feared serial killers and rapists in the 1970s and '80s before leaving a cold trail that baffled investigators for more than three decades.
- Suspect in serial killings lived in a tidy California suburbCITRUS HEIGHTS, Calif. (AP) — The man who authorities said Wednesday is among the worst serial killers and rapists in U.S. history is a 72-year-old Vietnam War veteran, former police officer and grandfather who lived in a tidy, suburban California home with a neatly kept green lawn.
- The Papers: 'Alfie's battle' and William 'nods off'Headlines focus on the Alfie Evans case, a plastic packaging pledge, and a tired royal dad.
- Kim Jong-un to meet Moon Jae-in at Korean border for summitThe pair will walk together to the Peace House for historic talks addressing hostilities on the peninsula.
- Home Office had migrant removal targets, report showsThe home secretary denies claims staff have been told to remove a number of illegal migrants each month.
- Brexit: MPs to debate decision to leave EU customs unionThe government has been facing pressure from Brexiteers and was defeated in the House of Lords.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “The Trouble: Doppelganger” (4/27/18)
- KCPW Presents: “1968: 50 Years Later – Part 1: Turbulence and Tragedy” (4/20/18)
- KCPW Presents: “2018 NHMU Lecture Series – Neri Oxman” (4/13/18)
- KCPW Presents: “A Change of World – Poetry and the Women’s Movement” (4/6/18)
- KCPW Presents: “2018 NHMU Lecture Series – Steven Naleway” (3/30/18)