Local Programs (KCPW)
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Rep....Continue Reading
Today on the show: Aden Batar, Catholic Community Services director...Continue Reading
Salt Lake Tribune lays off third of staff, Utah County Clerk’s office misses petition signatures and San Juan County Commission candidate booted from ballot
The Salt Lake Tribune lays off a third of its...Continue Reading
- Hawaii lava evacuees grow weary as uncertainty drags onPAHOA, Hawaii (AP) — Ed Arends grabbed what he could in the night and fled his 5-acre property, lava oozing from a crack in his neighborhood on Hawaii's Big Island.
- For school shooting victims, future plans dashed by tragedySANTA FE, Texas (AP) — A 17-year-old student looking forward to celebrating his family's new swimming pool and a substitute teacher whose home frequently hosted family gatherings were among the 10 people killed in a mass shooting at a Texas high school.
- 'Hope and healing': Texas town worships after school attackSANTA FE, Texas (AP) — Congregations in this deeply religious community near Houston gathered Sunday for their first worship services since a teenager with a shotgun blasted his way into a high school art classroom and killed 10 people — eight students and two substitute teachers.
- 'World of uncertainty': Hawaii lava reaches sea, injures manPAHOA, Hawaii (AP) — A volcano that is oozing, spewing and exploding on Hawaii's Big Island has gotten more hazardous in recent days, with rivers of molten rock flowing into the ocean and flying lava causing the first major injury.
- 'Man shot' in hunt for missing woman in County WicklowShots are fired as Irish police investigate a claim a woman was 'forced into a vehicle' in Wicklow.
- Trump seeks probe into FBI election campaign 'infiltration'The US president wants to know if the FBI was ordered to penetrate his campaign for political purposes.
- BBL play-off final: Leicester Riders beat London Lions to claim trebleLeicester Riders win a third successive BBL Play-off title by beating London Lions to win the treble.
- Nadal world number one after Italian winRafael Nadal survives a stunning fightback from world number three Alexander Zverev to win an eighth Italian Open.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “Can Negotations Denuclearize North Korea?” (5/18/18)
- KCPW presents: “Re:sound-The Mothers Show” (5/11/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Debate: Preserve Net Neutrality: All Data is Created Equal” (5/4/18)
- KCPW Presents: “The Trouble: Doppelganger” (4/27/18)
- KCPW Presents: “1968: 50 Years Later – Part 1: Turbulence and Tragedy” (4/20/18)