(KCPW News) A Salt Lake City councilmember and the...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) Fresh off a trip to Washington DC...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) The Utah Symphony, in concert with the...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) Last year, Unified Fire Authority employees discovered...Continue Reading
- The Rundown: Utah Geochemist Identifies 4,000 Year Jet Stream Pattern with Modern Climate Implications
- The Rundown: Making Historical Newspapers Available Online (Rebroadcast)
- The Rundown: Editor and Publisher Terry Orme on Layoffs and Changes at the Salt Lake Tribune
- The Rundown: Adam Liptak on the Judicial History of Same-Sex Marriage in the US
- The Rundown: Utah Researchers Discover Markers that Predict Impending Heart Attack
- 911 calls capture chaos after truck-on-bus crash 04/17/2014ORLAND, Calif. (AP) — With shrieks in the background, a shocked passenger struggled to recount to an emergency dispatcher how a FedEx tractor-trailer smashed into a tour bus carrying high school students. In other 911 calls released Thursday, motorists described explosions after the fiery wreck that left 10 people dead.
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 04/17/2014WASHINGTON (AP) — Eight million people have signed up for health care through new insurance exchanges and the proportion of younger applicants has increased, President Barack Obama said Thursday. The enrollments exceeded expectations and offered new hope to Democrats who are defending the law ahead of the midterm elections.
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet 04/17/2014LOS ANGELES (AP) — Astronomers have discovered what they say is the most Earth-like planet yet detected — a distant, rocky world that's similar in size to our own and exists in the Goldilocks zone where it's not too hot and not too cold for life.
- Newshour: Ukraine deal reached 04/17/2014Ukraine deal reached US senator John Hoeven on Moldova fears; Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies; Weibo first day trades […]
- Newshour: Russia Reserves Right to Use Force in Ukraine 04/17/2014Putin says he hopes an invasion won’t be necessary; Rescue efforts continue for capsized S Korean ferry; Leftover Women in China
- Newshour: Soputh Korea ferry disaster 04/16/2014Hundreds of students missing; Ukraine struggles to restore control in restive East; the dumbing down of SAT?