Local Programs (KCPW)
Interior wants to shrink Bears Ears, lawmakers consider eliminating the food tax and state school board gets an earful about optional courses
After a review of national monument sizes around the...Continue Reading
Jason Chaffetz cooks pancakes, Bears Ears faces a big cut and the LDS Church supports a baker who won’t make a cake for a same-sex wedding
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Rep....Continue Reading
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air dates: September 20...Continue Reading
Drug court opens for Operation Rio Grande arrestees, LDS Church supports baker who refused to serve same-sex couple and the gap widens between 3rd District candidates
The kickoff of a new drug court program adds...Continue Reading
- Aid begins to flow to hurricane-hit Puerto RicoGUAJATACA, Puerto Rico (AP) — Large amounts of federal aid have begun moving into Puerto Rico, welcomed by local officials who praised the Trump administration's response but called for the emergency loosening of rules long blamed for condemning the U.S. territory to second-class status.
- Weiner faces sentencing in latest chapter of sexting dramaNEW YORK (AP) — It seemed as if Anthony Weiner had hit rock bottom when he resigned from Congress in 2011.
- Trump travel ban expires Sunday; new restrictions expectedWASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is expected to announce new restrictions on travel to the United States as his ban on visitors from six Muslim-majority countries expires Sunday, 90 days after it went into effect.
- Some forcibly arrested in St. Louis weren't protestingST. LOUIS (AP) — An undercover St. Louis police officer and an Air Force lieutenant who lives in the neighborhood were among several people who say they were forcibly arrested last weekend in the city even though they were not participating in protests over the acquittal of a white former officer in the killing of […]
- EgyptAir hijack: Man jumps from plane cockpit windowA man was filmed jumping from a hijacked EgyptAir plane cockpit window shortly before the hijacker surrendered.
- EgyptAir hijack: Cyprus president laughs off hijackingCyprus President Nicos Anastasiades has said that the hijacking of the plane that landed at Larnaca was not linked to terrorism.
- How did FBI unlock dead gunman's iPhone?The FBI has managed to unlock the iPhone of the San Bernardino gunman without Apple's help, ending a court case, the US justice department says.
- Israel on alert for attacks by Islamic State fighters in SinaiWith so-called Islamic State militants active in Egypt's Sinai, Israeli troops are on alert for attacks just across the border.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “Climate One – Does Greening the Economy Leave Some People Behind?” (5/19/17)
- KCPW Presents: “The Pulse – Mothering” (5/12/17)
- KCPW Presents: “America Abroad – After Paris: Global Approaches to Climate Change”
- KCPW Presents: “The Response – America’s Story (ep.4)” (4/28/17)
- KCPW Presents: “America Abroad – Trump’s Approach to the Middle East” (4/21/17)