(KCPW News) Fresh off a trip to Washington DC...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) The Utah Symphony, in concert with the...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) Last year, Unified Fire Authority employees discovered...Continue Reading
- The Rundown: Utah Geochemist Identifies 4,000 Year Jet Stream Pattern with Modern Climate Implications
- The Rundown: Making Historical Newspapers Available Online (Rebroadcast)
- The Rundown: Editor and Publisher Terry Orme on Layoffs and Changes at the Salt Lake Tribune
- The Rundown: Adam Liptak on the Judicial History of Same-Sex Marriage in the US
- The Rundown: Utah Researchers Discover Markers that Predict Impending Heart Attack
- Little government response to bombing a year later 04/17/2014BOSTON (AP) — A year after homemade bombs ripped through the Boston Marathon, state and federal officials have enacted virtually no policy changes in response to the attack, a dramatic departure from previous acts of terrorism that prompted waves of government action.
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before US appeals court 04/17/2014OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Lawyers for two Oklahoma women and the county clerk who would not give them a marriage license go before a federal appeals court with a familiar question for the judges: Did the state's voters single out gay people for unfair treatment when they defined marriage as a union between one man and one woman?
- AP Photos: Colorado hosts its own fracking boom 04/17/2014MEAD, Colo. (AP) — Workers bustle at an oil and gas drilling site near Mead, Colo., a town of about 3,800 people north of Denver.
- Newshour: Soputh Korea ferry disaster 04/16/2014Hundreds of students missing; Ukraine struggles to restore control in restive East; the dumbing down of SAT?
- Newshour: Eastern Ukraine standoff 04/16/2014Where do Ukraine's oligarchs stand? EU moves against 'invasive alien species'; gun control in Wisconsin.
- Newshour: Ukraine begins 'anti-terror' action 04/15/2014Ukraine Government 'liberates' strategic airfield; 30 yrs on death row; India transgender victory