Local Programs (KCPW)
Sen. Elizabeth Warren makes a campaign stop in Utah...Continue Reading
Today we feature a history of alcohol production in...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Sen....Continue Reading
- Ukraine voters reject status quo in vote for ‘absolutely unprepared’ presidentWith no experience and a limited policy platform, comedian-turned-president Volodymyr Zelenskiy might not change much in Ukraine, but his landslide victory still says something about voters' frustrations.
- Trial for Saudi activists who've served a year in prison has been delayedLoujain al-Hathloul was arrested nearly a year ago for defying Saudi Arabia's band on female drivers. But it's a been nearly a year since her arrest and her family is trying to get their story out in hopes of freeing her.
- Ready for her close-up, Guy-Blaché was a film pioneer lost to historyPamela Green is the director of a new film about Guy-Blaché called “Be Natural: The Untold Story of Alice Guy-Blache.” She says Guy-Blaché changed the course of cinema.
- Dalit Americans make a pilgrimage to Ambedkar Avenue, named for civil rights heroThere’s a short stretch of road in the “Little India” section of Jersey City bearing a name unfamiliar to most Americans. But for some Indian Americans, Ambedkar Avenue is almost a pilgrimage spot, for it commemorates their greatest hero — and one with an American connection at that.
- Sri Lanka attacks: What led to carnage?A small Islamist group has been blamed, but how could it have gone from vandalising statues to sophisticated suicide attacks?
- Billy McNeill: The first Briton to lift the European Cup"Legend is not a big enough word" to describe feted Celtic captain and manager Billy McNeill, says the club's former goalkeeper Pat Bonner.
- Sri Lanka attacks: British brother and sister among victimsStudents Daniel and Amelie Linsey were among eight Britons killed in Sunday's bombings.
- Sri Lanka attacks: Volunteers' small acts of kindness for mournersVolunteers provide water, food and support to those mourning the bombing in Negombo, Sri Lanka.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “Autism Grows Up” (4/19/19)
- KCPW Presents: “DEBATE: Should the Republican Party Re-Nominate Trump?” (4/12/19)
- KCPW Presents: “Just Eat It: Why food waste matters” (4/5/19)
- KCPW Presents: “The Pulse – Between Life and Death” (3/29/19)
- KCPW Presents: “Sarah Parcak: Indiana Jones in Space” (3/22/19)