Local Programs (KCPW)
Erin Mendenhall and Luz Escamilla advance to the next...Continue Reading
Across much of the Wasatch Front, there’s a system...Continue Reading
Both Sides of the Aisle – Natalie Gochnour is joined on...Continue Reading
- Obama-era extremist programs don't tackle white nationalism, expert saysPrograms designed to prevent the spread of extremism predominantly target Muslims, an activist says.
- Spain's coal miners continue to wait for their country's 'Green New Deal'As Europe transitions away from coal, it's unclear whether the newly-elected Spanish Socialists can offer hope to the region of Asturias, where people have mined coal for 150 years.
- 'We have suffered enough,' say families of the missing and detained in SyriaUN figures say more than 100,000 people have so far been detained, abducted or gone missing — largely, but not only, at the hands of the Syrian government. Their families want answers.
- Hope for tuberculosis patients: FDA approves treatment for deadliest strain of drug-resistant TBTuberculosis is the deadliest infectious disease in the world, killing about 1.6 million people in 2017. Drug-resistant strains make the disease even harder to contain.
- Iran tanker row: Detained ship sets sail from GibraltarThe ship heads into the Mediterranean after Gibraltar rejected a US request to again seize it.
- Prince Andrew 'appalled' by Jeffrey Epstein's sex abuse claimsThe duke says any suggestion he would "condone or participate in" exploitation is "abhorrent".
- Paros - the Greek paradise island that wants to ditch plasticParos in Greece is at the centre of a drive to turn it into the world's first island free of plastic waste.
- 'Iran is the most beautiful country'A former business executive is now a freelance photographer travelling around the globe. First stop - Iran.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “Nailing the Moon Landing” (7/19/19)
- Greater Avenues Community Council Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Salt Lake City mayoral candidates hold primary debate
- KCPW Presents: “A Different Kind of Coming Out: A ‘Nancy’ Pride Special” (6/7/19)
- KCPW Presents: “Can We Talk? – Talking to White Kids About Race and Racism” (5/24/19)