Prosecutors ask feds to take over Swallow, Shurltleff cases, Republicans donate to Lyman’s defense, how ACA ruling affects Healthy Utah
Local prosecutors have asked federal investigators to take over the cases against former Utah Attorn…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: What Makes the Magna Carta Still Relevant Today?
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: June 3, 2015) - The 800-year old Magna Carta, in some f…
The Bottom Line: James Mayfield, Co-Founder of CHOICE Humanitarian
The Bottom Line –Forty years ago James Mayfield saw the challenges of extreme poverty around the glo…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- Retired military dogs find new purpose in US meth wars 07/02/2015INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Five retired military dogs that spent years working in war zones are putting their noses to new uses by helping police in the U.S. combat methamphetamine and other drugs.
- Man questioned in case of missing Phoenix-area couple 07/02/2015MARICOPA, Ariz. (AP) — Authorities in Arizona questioned a "person of interest" Wednesday night in the case of a Phoenix-area couple missing for more than a week.
- New warden, increased security after New York prison escape 07/02/2015ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — A new superintendent has been named at the maximum-security prison in upstate New York where two inmates escaped last month, and a range of new security measures has been put in place.
- Greek PM offers new bailout concessions 07/01/2015Some Greek banks allow cash-strapped pensioners without bank cards to withdraw money; Islamic State militants attack Egyptian security forces in the Sinai Peninsula; Bangladesh assesses the impact of the Millennium Development goals.
- Islamists mount biggest attack in Egypt 07/01/2015Militants target towns in Sinai, Bangladesh MDGs, and undersea basil
- Greece to Miss IMF Payment 06/30/2015Athens proposes new bailout plan; Boko Haram girls 'took part' in violence; folk star Shirley Collins at 80. (Photo: A Greek flag billows on a flagpole. Credit: Reuters)
- Political Cornflakes: Minimum Wage Exemption for Utah Recreational Outfitters?
- Political Cornflakes: Chaffetz Faces Criticism for Living at Work
- Political Cornflakes: NSA Phone Spying Program Ruled Illegal
- Political Cornflakes: President Obama Visits Utah
- Salt Lake City Selected as 8th Google Fiber City
- Political Cornflakes: Rep. Stewart on Where to Send Secret Service Agents