(KCPW News) Governor Gary Herbert held his monthly press...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) The Utah legislature saw a renewed focus...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) Utah might not seem like the most...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) Last week, Utah legislators hosted a “Legislative...Continue Reading
- The Rundown: Dr. J. Craig Venter on Synthetic Genomics and a New Age of Digital Biology
- The Rundown: Earthquake Risks and Preparedness in Utah
- The Rundown: New Study Concludes Average Americans Have Little Sway Over Policy
- The Rundown: Utah Among Conservative States Aiming to Prevent Divorce
- The Rundown: Utah Geochemist Identifies 4,000 Year Jet Stream Pattern with Modern Climate Implications
- Oklahoma court rejects death-row inmates' claims 04/24/2014OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — The Oklahoma Supreme Court has ruled that two death row inmates are not entitled to know the source of the drugs that will be used to kill them, putting them both on track to be executed as early as next week.
- Biologists watching fish runs after deadly slide 04/24/2014DARRINGTON, Wash. (AP) — Fisheries biologist Pete Verhey waded through the cold, clear creek that feeds into the North Fork of the Stillaguamish River, scanning riffles and side channels looking for evidence of fish eggs.
- Vermont moves toward labeling of GMO foods 04/24/2014MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) — Vermont lawmakers have passed the country's first state bill to require the labeling of genetically modified foods, underscoring a division between powerful lobbyists for the U.S. food industry and an American public that overwhelmingly says it approves of the idea.
- Newshour: Obama in Japan 04/23/2014US diplomacy pivots East; Pakistani TV channel shutdown? 450 years of the Bard
- Newshour: US Vice President in Ukraine 04/22/2014Man Utd manager sacked / Father of kidnapped Nigerian girl speaks
- Newshour: War of words over Ukraine 04/21/2014Russia says Kiev 'breaking accord'; Syria announces election; is time up for David Moyes?