(KCPW News) The Utah Symphony, in concert with the...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) Last year, Unified Fire Authority employees discovered...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) Tuesday is April 15, which means taxes are...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) Each Friday we speak with Salt Lake...Continue Reading
- The Rundown: Making Historical Newspapers Available Online (Rebroadcast)
- The Rundown: Editor and Publisher Terry Orme on Layoffs and Changes at the Salt Lake Tribune
- The Rundown: Adam Liptak on the Judicial History of Same-Sex Marriage in the US
- The Rundown: Utah Researchers Discover Markers that Predict Impending Heart Attack
- The Rundown: Shortage of Affordable Housing and its Effects in Utah
- New York police end Muslim surveillance program 04/15/2014NEW YORK (AP) — The New York Police Department said Tuesday it has disbanded a special unit whose efforts to try to detect terror threats in Muslim communities through secret surveillance sparked outrage.
- Many questions about mom accused in infant deaths 04/15/2014SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Investigators are reconstructing a mysterious decade from Megan Huntsman's life as they try to figure out how she concealed seven pregnancies before allegedly strangling or suffocating her newborns.
- Supremacist faces murder charges in Kansas deaths 04/15/2014OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (AP) — A white supremacist charged in shootings that left three people dead at two Jewish community sites in suburban Kansas City was brought into a video conference room in a wheelchair Tuesday to make his first court appearance.
- Newshour: Ukraine begins 'anti-terror' action 04/15/2014Ukraine Government 'liberates' strategic airfield; 30 yrs on death row; India transgender victory
- Newshour: Ukraine Operation Underway 04/15/2014Ukraine operation against militia underway; Ecuador oil; China Pollution
- Newshour: More than 70 killed in Nigeria blasts 04/14/2014Nigerian President blames Boko Haram; Ukraine calls for peacekeepers; lab-made blood