(KCPW News) Fresh off a trip to Washington DC...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) The Utah Symphony, in concert with the...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) Last year, Unified Fire Authority employees discovered...Continue Reading
- The Rundown: Utah Geochemist Identifies 4,000 Year Jet Stream Pattern with Modern Climate Implications
- The Rundown: Making Historical Newspapers Available Online (Rebroadcast)
- The Rundown: Editor and Publisher Terry Orme on Layoffs and Changes at the Salt Lake Tribune
- The Rundown: Adam Liptak on the Judicial History of Same-Sex Marriage in the US
- The Rundown: Utah Researchers Discover Markers that Predict Impending Heart Attack
- NYC police rolling back some counterterror efforts 04/16/2014NEW YORK (AP) — The move by New York City's new police commissioner to disband a unit that spied on the everyday activities of Muslims could be just the first step in a dismantling of some of the huge post-9/11 intelligence-gathering machinery built by his predecessor.
- Defense says bombing suspect's family key to case 04/16/2014BOSTON (AP) — Lawyers for Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev said Wednesday that understanding Tsarnaev's family is key to their case, offering a glimpse of the defense strategy as they prepare to defend him against charges that carry the possibility of the death penalty.
- Ex-official leaves huge debt for California city 04/16/2014LOS ANGELES (AP) — A former city official who became a symbol of municipal greed was sentenced Wednesday to 12 years in prison — less than half the time it will take the nearly bankrupt Los Angeles suburb of Bell to dig itself out of the estimated $150 million in debt he left behind.
- Newshour: Soputh Korea ferry disaster 04/16/2014Hundreds of students missing; Ukraine struggles to restore control in restive East; the dumbing down of SAT?
- Newshour: Eastern Ukraine standoff 04/16/2014Where do Ukraine's oligarchs stand? EU moves against 'invasive alien species'; gun control in Wisconsin.
- Newshour: Ukraine begins 'anti-terror' action 04/15/2014Ukraine Government 'liberates' strategic airfield; 30 yrs on death row; India transgender victory