Behind the Headlines: Chief Burbank lands in the hot seat, Healthy Utah gets fed nod (10/24/14)
Salt Lake City Councilmembers want answers on officer-involved shootings and rape kits. The governor…
Clark Planetarium's Seth Jarvis Discusses the Partial Solar Eclipse
On Thursday afternoon (October 23, 2014) a partial solar eclipse is occurring in much of North Ameri…
The Bottom Line: Dinesh Patel, Life Sciences Entrepreneur
The Bottom Line (Air Date: October 21, 2014) – After receiving his PhD in the 1980s and working for…
The Rundown: Under Secretary of State Rose Gottemoeller on Nuclear Arms Control (Part 2)
Today, part two of our discussion with Rose Gottemoeller, Under Secretary of State for Arms Control …
- Maui voters to decide whether to ban GMO crops 10/25/2014HONOLULU (AP) — Dozens of Maui mothers are going door-to-door to urge voters to back a ban on the cultivation of genetically engineered crops because they think they are unsafe.
- School worker tried to stop Washington shooting 10/25/2014MARYSVILLE, Wash. (AP) — A high school worker tried to stop a gunman who opened fire on a crowded lunchroom north of Seattle, killing one girl and badly wounding four others, authorities said Saturday.
- Ebola-stricken doc described as driven do-gooder 10/25/2014NEW YORK (AP) — Dr. Craig Spencer, the physician now being treated for Ebola in New York City, is the kind of globe-trotting do-gooder who could walk into a small village in Africa and, even though he didn't know the language, win people over through hugs alone, according to people who worked with him.
- Newshour: Iran Hanging 10/25/2014An Iranian woman hanged for the killing of a man; Ebola diagnostic; Picasso museum
- Newshour: Ebola in New York 10/24/2014Congress discusses Ebola; What Putin feels about the United States; Frank Gehry criticises modern architecture
- Newshour: : Ebola vaccine development 10/24/2014: New Ebola vaccine trial; EU Climate deal; Her Majesty tweets
- Political Cornflakes: Chaffetz Worried About New Ebola Czar
- Herbert Discusses Healthy Utah, Same-Sex Marriage
- Utah’s Fourth District Race Takes a Softer Tone
- Owens, Love Clash in Debate
- Political Cornflakes: Elections Forecasting and Fundraising Gaps
- Audit Raises Concerns over Economic Incentive Program