Local Programs (KCPW)
Utah’s Senate president is out, a GOP House member is challenging Mitt Romney and students walk out to protest gun violence
More than 20 lawmakers have announced their departure from...Continue Reading
Today on the show, we look at sex education...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Sen....Continue Reading
- Saccone concedes Pennsylvania US House race to LambHARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Republican Rick Saccone conceded defeat to Democrat Conor Lamb on Wednesday night in a closely watched special election in Pennsylvania, more than a week after the end of a remarkable race that has shaken GOP confidence ahead of the November midterm elections.
- With police near, suspected Austin bomber blows himself upPFLUGERVILLE, Texas (AP) — As a SWAT team closed in, the suspected bomber whose deadly explosives terrorized Austin for three weeks used one of his own devices to blow himself up. But police warned that he could have planted more bombs before his death, and they cautioned the city to stay on guard.
- How police finally found the Austin bomberAUSTIN, Texas (AP) — The suspected Austin bomber is dead after terrorizing Texas' capital city for three weeks. And in the end the manhunt wasn't cracked by hundreds of phoned-in tips, the big pot of reward money or police pleading to the bomber through TV.
- Hundreds of Kentucky teachers rally to oppose benefit cutsFRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — Hundreds of Kentucky teachers flexed their political muscle with a rally Wednesday outside the state Capitol, seeking to bury a proposed pension overhaul and win more state education funding from lawmakers.
- Newspaper headlines: Brexit passports and police 999 callsThe Daily Telegraph reports a European firm could make blue British passports after Brexit.
- Facebook's Zuckerberg admits mistakes over Cambridge AnalyticaMark Zuckerberg promises changes will be made following the Cambridge Analytica scandal.
- Rugby World Cup 2019: Spain's players described as 'hooligans' after Belgium defeatSpain's players acted like "hooligans" after missing out a World Cup place, says the Romanian Rugby Federation president.
- 'Serious fire' at hotel in DublinThere is a serious fire at a hotel in the Ballymun area of Dublin.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “BBC Special- Stephen Hawking: Infinite Wisdom” (3/23/18)
- KCPW Presents: “2018 NHMU Lecture Series – James McLurkin” (3/16/18)
- KCPW Presents: “BBC Special: The Lost World of the Suffragettes” (3/9/18)
- KCPW Presents: “2018 NHMU Lecture Series – Michael Pawlyn” (3/2/18)
- KCPW Presents: “Truth, Politics and Power – Gun Rights and Gun Control” (2/23/18)