Behind the Headlines: Medical marijuana clears Senate committee, Healthy Utah stalls, golf course closures (02/27/15)
After making it through the Senate, Gov. Gary Herbert's Medicaid expansion proposal likely won't get…
Governor Gary Herbert's Healthy Utah Plan at the Legislature
Today on the show, host Jason Mathis is joined by the American Cancer Society's Brooke Carlisle to t…
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour: Terrorism and the Media
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour (Air date: February 25, 2015) - A discussion on terrorism and tod…
The Bottom Line: Craig Earnshaw, Professor of Entrepreneurship
The Bottom Line (Air Date: Feb. 24, 2015) – Craig Earnshaw's journey as an entrepreneur began when J…
The Rundown: 2014's Record-Breaking Global Temperatures
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reports that 2014 could very well end up being t…
- Senator: Venezuela frees 4 North Dakota missionaries 02/28/2015DEVILS LAKE, N.D. (AP) — Sen. John Hoeven says Venezuela has released four missionaries from North Dakota whom it detained several days ago.
- Churches, synagogues, mosques bear tough New England winter 02/28/2015BOSTON (AP) — Religious leaders in snowbound New England are beginning to ask themselves how on Earth their houses of worship will make ends meet after all these acts of God.
- Wesleyan overdoses happened as school stepped up efforts 02/28/2015MIDDLETOWN, Conn. (AP) — As drug overdoses left two Wesleyan students fighting for their lives, witnesses helped investigators quickly identify the suspects: The drug-dealing was an open secret, according to court documents, even as the university has gotten tougher on drug violations.
- Newshour: Russian opposition leader killed 02/28/2015Putin spokesman reacts to Nemtsov death; Syrian doctor who fled IS; US jazz in Iran
- Newshour: Leonard Nimoy Dies 02/28/2015Tributes to Leonard Nimoy aka Spock; US forced sterilisation payout; Birthmark tattoos
- Newshour: Blogger killed in Bangladesh 02/27/2015Atheist attacked in Bangladesh, Mexican drug lord caught, gay rights in Uganda