(KCPW News) Last week, Utah legislators hosted a “Legislative...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) A Salt Lake City councilmember and the...Continue Reading
(KCPW News) Fresh off a trip to Washington DC...Continue Reading
- The Rundown: Earthquake Risks and Preparedness in Utah
- The Rundown: New Study Concludes Average Americans Have Little Sway Over Policy
- The Rundown: Utah Among Conservative States Aiming to Prevent Divorce
- The Rundown: Utah Geochemist Identifies 4,000 Year Jet Stream Pattern with Modern Climate Implications
- The Rundown: Making Historical Newspapers Available Online (Rebroadcast)
- FBI investigates suspected serial child molester 04/22/2014MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The FBI asked for the public's help Tuesday to identify at least 90 potential victims of a suspected child predator who worked at 10 American and other international schools abroad for more than four decades before committing suicide last month in Minnesota.
- Advocates vow to revive Navajo junk-food tax 04/22/2014FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — Facing a high prevalence of diabetes, many American Indian tribes are returning to their roots with community and home gardens, cooking classes that incorporate traditional foods, and running programs to encourage healthy lifestyles.
- Fugitive killed in Oregon had 'moveable dungeon' 04/22/2014PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Authorities say a man fatally shot by a Portland officer last month had been stalking young women in a van that he converted into a "moveable dungeon" with chains and handcuffs after one of his victims managed to escape from it in January.
- Newshour: US Vice President in Ukraine 04/22/2014Man Utd manager sacked / Father of kidnapped Nigerian girl speaks
- Newshour: War of words over Ukraine 04/21/2014Russia says Kiev 'breaking accord'; Syria announces election; is time up for David Moyes?
- Newshour: South Korea ferry disaster 04/21/2014President condemns crew; Presidential elections in Syria; Mafia's'spending review'