Local Programs (KCPW)
Governor Herbert nixes a Health Department plan to distribute...Continue Reading
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement is seeking bids to...Continue Reading
Both Sides of the Aisle – Natalie Gochnour is...Continue Reading
- Meet the consultant who can help your business go zero wasteCatherine Conway's business, Unpackaged, provides guidance for running a zero waste business.
- US immigration politics make their mark on Grammy-nominated J.S. OndaraThe World's host Marco Werman interviews Grammy-nominated musician J.S. Ondara.
- How will Brexit impact scientific research in the UK?One small piece of the Brexit puzzle will be how the UK funds scientific research, and how easy or hard it will be for scientists — who traditionally are part of an international, mobile workforce — to work outside their home country.
- Alyona Alyona breathes new life into Ukrainian rap sceneWhen Alyona Savranenko turned 12, hip-hop found her in a small rural village. Now Savranenko, a former kindergarten teacher, is one of the top artists in Ukraine.
- Harry and Meghan: No other option but to step back, says dukeThe prince says he and Meghan wanted to continue serving the Queen, but "that wasn't possible".
- Brexit: Government loses first parliamentary votes since electionMinisters are defeated three times over Brexit legislation - on citizens' rights and court rulings.
- ‘I turned down 50,000 francs to rent my shop during Davos’Shop owner Catherine Kull Bineschedler says the annual corporate "invasion" is tough for locals.
- The battle over which flag to fly in America's ChinatownsChinatowns across the US are switching to the flag of mainland China, but not without protest.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “Science and Thanksgiving” (11/22/19)
- KCPW Presents: “Uprooted: The 1950s plan to erase Indian Country” (11/15/19)
- KCPW Presents: “APM Reports: Soldiers for Peace” (11/8/19)
- KCPW Presents: “Fading Minds: Why there’s still no cure for Alzheimer’s” (11/1/19)
- KCPW Presents: “Skeptic Check: War of the Worlds” (10/25/19)