Local Programs (KCPW)
Rep. Mia Love calls on Ben McAdams to withdraw; 4 women seek a special prosecutor for sex assault cases; and an unsolved murder highlights cold case investigations
Rep. Mia Love says the Federal Election Commission has cleared...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Left by Sen....Continue Reading
In the Hive — (Original air date: October 12,...Continue Reading
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour — With election day approaching, the...Continue Reading
- Why the military isn’t tracking climate change costsA watchdog agency told the military last year it should track repair costs related to extreme weather and climate change. It said no.
- 'Leaf peeping' is huge in New England. Will climate change alter tourism?Each fall, millions of tourists come to New England to see the changing leaves. It's big business. But climate change is moving the calendar.
- Orthodox Christianity faced with a political divideBitter political divisions in Ukraine have created a split in Orthodox Christianity.
- This Google engineer was asked to create a censored version of Google News for China. He refused.Vijay Boyapati says he 'immediately felt very uncomfortable' when he say censorship requirements for the project.
- Everton 2-0 Crystal Palace: Hosts score twice in last three minutesEverton score twice in the last three minutes to snatch a dramatic victory over Crystal Palace in a tight Premier League game at Goodison Park.
- European Open: Britain's Kyle Edmund beats Gael Monfils to seal maiden titleBritain's Kyle Edmund beats Gael Monfils to win the European Open in Antwerp, his maiden ATP title.
- Migrant caravan on the move from Mexico-Guatemala borderThousands of migrants en route to the US have now crossed into Mexico illegally from Guatemala.
- Liam Payne: 'Time we treat women with more respect'Singer says reports linking him romantically with "every female member of my staff" are "demeaning".