Local Programs (KCPW)
Rep. Mia Love’s campaign sues to stop counting ballots in...Continue Reading
Matt Lusty fills in for Natalie Gochnour in the...Continue Reading
In the Hive — (Original air date: November 16,...Continue Reading
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour — Today, we feature the...Continue Reading
- The Iran nuclear deal created an opening for American businesses. Then Trump walked away.For the past three decades, trade between Iran and the US has been very limited. The 2015 nuclear deal created a rare opening, a chance for American companies to enter the Iranian market. That didn't last long since President Donald Trump walked away from the deal.
- Venezuela's new 'fatherland' ID card, created with China's ZTE, helps create social controlVenezuela is rolling out a new, smart-card ID known as the 'carnet de la patria,' or 'fatherland card.' The ID transmits data about cardholders to computer servers. The card is increasingly linked by the government to subsidized food, health and other social programs most Venezuelans rely on to survive.
- A new study strongly suggests eating a diet of organic foods can lower cancer ratesBreast cancer rates were 35 percent less in older women and lymphomas were 70 percent less among high consumers of organic food, a major study has found.
- Rep. McGovern on Yemen: 'I don't believe the Saudis have any intention of stopping this war'As a deadline for peace talks ticks down, US Congressman Jim McGovern and Yemeni activist Hisham Al-Omeisy say peace will take more than a pause by the Saudis.
- Djokovic beats Anderson to join Zverev in ATP finalWorld number one Novak Djokovic puts in a ruthless display to beat Kevin Anderson and reach the final of the ATP Finals in London.
- Enfield shooting leaves three men injuredNo arrests have been made in connection with the shooting in north London.
- California wildfires: Trump visits state's deadliest wildfireThe toll from the Camp Fire in California has risen to 71 with more than 1,000 people reported missing.
- Scotland stroll past 10-man Albania to boost play-off hopesScotland thump 10-man Albania to go level on points with Israel at the top of Nations League Group C1.