Local Programs (KCPW)
Rep. Mia Love calls on Ben McAdams to withdraw; 4 women seek a special prosecutor for sex assault cases; and an unsolved murder highlights cold case investigations
Rep. Mia Love says the Federal Election Commission has cleared...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Left by Sen....Continue Reading
In the Hive — (Original air date: October 12,...Continue Reading
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour — With election day approaching, the...Continue Reading
- Why the military isn’t tracking climate change costsA watchdog agency told the military last year it should track repair costs related to extreme weather and climate change. It said no.
- 'Leaf peeping' is huge in New England. Will climate change alter tourism?Each fall, millions of tourists come to New England to see the changing leaves. It's big business. But climate change is moving the calendar.
- Orthodox Christianity faced with a political divideBitter political divisions in Ukraine have created a split in Orthodox Christianity.
- This Google engineer was asked to create a censored version of Google News for China. He refused.Vijay Boyapati says he 'immediately felt very uncomfortable' when he say censorship requirements for the project.
- Top Gear: McGuinness and Flintoff announced as new hostsPaddy McGuinness and Andrew "Freddie" Flintoff are announced as new hosts of the driving show.
- Spot-fixing: ECB rejects claims against England players in new documentaryThe England and Wales Cricket Board dismisses allegations of spot-fixing against England players made in a new television documentary.
- Jamal Khashoggi death: Saudi Arabia says journalist was murderedA senior minister blames a "rogue operation" as pressure mounts over the death of Jamal Khashoggi.
- Australia sexual abuse: National apology delivered to victimsThe national apology is for tens of thousands of children who were sexually abused over decades.