Local Programs (KCPW)
Sen. Elizabeth Warren makes a campaign stop in Utah...Continue Reading
Today we feature a history of alcohol production in...Continue Reading
Natalie Gochnour is joined on The Right by Sen....Continue Reading
- Dalit Americans make a pilgrimage to Ambedkar Avenue, named for civil rights heroThere’s a short stretch of road in the “Little India” section of Jersey City bearing a name unfamiliar to most Americans. But for some Indian Americans, Ambedkar Avenue is almost a pilgrimage spot, for it commemorates their greatest hero — and one with an American connection at that.
- Competition for readers among Peru's tabloids leads to more fake newsSince fomer President Alan García's death, there has been a flood of unverified death-bed photos, doctored audio and rumors published on social media and in tabloids.
- How to make music out of the Mueller report redactionsWe counted the percentage of each page of the report that was redacted. Then we made a song out of it.
- How women who’ve left Turkey are helping those left behindSince the 2016 attempted coup in Turkey, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has jailed thousands of people, including doctors, teachers, lawyers — and mothers. A group of Turkish women in the US has found a way to help imprisoned women share their stories in their own voices.
- Late Wilson double puts Derby into play-off placesDerby County move into the Championship play-off places as Harry Wilson's stoppage-time double gives them victory over QPR.
- Extinction Rebellion: Climate change protesters at Natural History MuseumExtinction Rebellion protesters lay down underneath the blue whale skeleton in the Natural History Museum.
- I don't regret arrest, says Olympic gold medallist StottOlympic gold medal-winning canoeist Etienne Stott says he "does not regret" his arrest at the climate change protests in London.
- Housebound Parkinson's patients have movement restoredAn electrical stimulus can help revive mobility for people with the disease, scientists have discovered.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “Autism Grows Up” (4/19/19)
- KCPW Presents: “DEBATE: Should the Republican Party Re-Nominate Trump?” (4/12/19)
- KCPW Presents: “Just Eat It: Why food waste matters” (4/5/19)
- KCPW Presents: “The Pulse – Between Life and Death” (3/29/19)
- KCPW Presents: “Sarah Parcak: Indiana Jones in Space” (3/22/19)