Local Programs (KCPW)
The Hinckley Institute Radio Hour — This week on...Continue Reading
Data on jaywalking citations in Salt Lake City shows...Continue Reading
Both Sides of the Aisle – Natalie Gochnour is...Continue Reading
- Politics aside, US support for Ukraine can’t waver, veterans sayThe impeachment inquiry has put American support for Ukraine into question. But the US is still very active in supporting training missions for Ukraine's military as it fights a hot war against Russian aggression in Eastern Ukraine.
- As racist incidents mount, European soccer officials vow to do moreFor decades, there’s been a steady drip of racist incidents in soccer stadiums across Europe. Now, the pace seems to be increasing — particularly with abuse hurled against black players.
- Samoa’s measles epidemic is part of a global, unprecedented resurgence of casesMeasles cases worldwide are surging at a record rate. “It’s tragic. Every single measles case is entirely preventable,” said Katrina Kretsinger, a measles specialist with the World Health Organization.
- Under Trump, immigrants face increasingly long and complicated road to citizenshipApplicants are experiencing more vetting, a proposed spike in the application fee and prolonged processing times — waits that could keep thousands of would-be US citizens from voting in the 2020 general election.
- Nicky Campbell pays tribute to 'wonderful mum'"The day she adopted me was the day I won the lottery," says the broadcaster, after his mother dies.
- Ed Sheeran, Drake and Justin Bieber: What were they doing 10 years ago?As the most successful artists of the decade are named, we look back at their last 10 years.
- General election 2019: Voters head to polls across the UKMillions of people will cast their vote in the third general election in less than five years.
- #DogsAtPollingStations: Pooches at the pollsDogs take centre stage on the day voters cast their ballot in the UK general election.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “Science and Thanksgiving” (11/22/19)
- KCPW Presents: “Uprooted: The 1950s plan to erase Indian Country” (11/15/19)
- KCPW Presents: “APM Reports: Soldiers for Peace” (11/8/19)
- KCPW Presents: “Fading Minds: Why there’s still no cure for Alzheimer’s” (11/1/19)
- KCPW Presents: “Skeptic Check: War of the Worlds” (10/25/19)