Local Programs (KCPW)
Erin Mendenhall and Luz Escamilla advance to the next...Continue Reading
Across much of the Wasatch Front, there’s a system...Continue Reading
Both Sides of the Aisle – Natalie Gochnour is joined on...Continue Reading
- Obama-era extremist programs don't tackle white nationalism, expert saysPrograms designed to prevent the spread of extremism predominantly target Muslims, an activist says.
- Spain's coal miners continue to wait for their country's 'Green New Deal'As Europe transitions away from coal, it's unclear whether the newly-elected Spanish Socialists can offer hope to the region of Asturias, where people have mined coal for 150 years.
- 'We have suffered enough,' say families of the missing and detained in SyriaUN figures say more than 100,000 people have so far been detained, abducted or gone missing — largely, but not only, at the hands of the Syrian government. Their families want answers.
- Hope for tuberculosis patients: FDA approves treatment for deadliest strain of drug-resistant TBTuberculosis is the deadliest infectious disease in the world, killing about 1.6 million people in 2017. Drug-resistant strains make the disease even harder to contain.
- No-deal Brexit dossier shows worst-case scenario - GoveNo deal planning has been accelerated, Michael Gove says, as a leaked government document warns of food and drug shortages.
- Lucas Dobson: Sandwich River Stour search for missing boy continuesRescuers search the River Stour in Kent after six-year-old Lucas Dobson disappeared while fishing.
- Ashes 2019: Jos Buttler first wicket to fall as England build leadJos Buttler is caught off the bowling of Pat Cummins for 31 as England continue to build a lead over Australia on the final day of the second Ashes Test at Lord's.
- Hong Kong protests: More than 100,000 march peacefullyMore than 100,000 people stage a new protest in the face of warnings from Beijing authorities.
Documentary / Special Broadcasts
- KCPW Presents: “Nailing the Moon Landing” (7/19/19)
- Greater Avenues Community Council Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Salt Lake City mayoral candidates hold primary debate
- KCPW Presents: “A Different Kind of Coming Out: A ‘Nancy’ Pride Special” (6/7/19)
- KCPW Presents: “Can We Talk? – Talking to White Kids About Race and Racism” (5/24/19)